1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Knicks close to signing Raymond Felton

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Tornadoofsoul6, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Tornadoofsoul6

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

our picks look real nice

3. worzel gummidge

Yay, Knicks will get 9th or 8th seed next season. Then the season after with Melo, 5th or 6th.

4. oldman

oldman Contributing Member

raymond felton is a pretty good player and a really good fit for the knicks system. he will be a good fantasy sleeper if nothing else. i see the knicks winning about 30-34 games this year, so our pick still looks nice.

5. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

How? Felton is a quality PG. I think the Knicks could grab the 8th seed with a few more moves. If not their pick will probably be in the 8-15 range.

6. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

One injury to Amare and they are a low lottery team. Not wishing an injury on anyone but he is so fragile.

7. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I'd be inclined to agree with you, but as soon as I called Felton out for being a terrible offensive player, all of a sudden he got really hot. Ended up having by far the best season of his career. If he is that kind of player than the Knicks improved a lot. If he's the guy that struggled to shoot 40% from the field and 30% from 3 then the Knicks will have a way overpaid player.

8. Asian Sensation

Chris freakin Duhon almost looked formidable as a PG there. Felton will be just fine there. I think he's one of the more underrated/less known PG's in the game. He's pretty good.

9. accougar

accougar Member

That is not the only thing I have been thinking about as a possible poor season ahead for the Knicks. That organization put so much into this offseason that, without LeBron, it may feel like a failure to a lot of Knicks fans. If that team does not get out to a good start, there is going to be some SERIOUS presure and anegativity around that team. Teams have a tendency to struggle when there are trade rumors, coach and GM's jobs in danger, and a bunch of negative press.

One can only hope anyway.

10. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

he can't even shoot as good as rafer alston.

edit....sorry, they have the same true shooting percentage.

felton is an average player to have at the point, which is what the knicks need. but i am sure they will overpay him or do something to hurt themselves. how much can they offer him?

11. worzel gummidge

With the no. of 3s Gallo attempts, he doesn't have to :)