1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sacrifice Game 5 to end Mchales coaching Career

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Beardaholic13, May 10, 2015.

1. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

If we win game 5 there is a chance Morey and Les are stupid enough to bring him back, i Hope we lose knowing there is no way in HELL we can win 3 straight vs this team with this piece of work leading the team......FIRE MCHALE NOW even before game 5

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

We brought him back already. 5 year extension he got in preseason

3. LAFIRMA22

LAFIRMA22 Member

You dummy they just gave him a 3 yr extension

4. newAge_Rockets

Dat contract extension.

5. Mashing

Mashing Member

Unless the money is guaranteed, then I'd fire him anyway.

6. pass_to_Hakeem

The only dummy was Les & Morey!! He's not a bad coach, he's HORRIBLE!!!

7. hoopball

hoopball Member

extension? who cares. own up the mistake, take the hit and fire him anyways.

1 person likes this.
  8. hoopball

hoopball Member

i agree with the OP. we should lose by 50 points in Game 5 so that the whole world knows Mchale is an idiot who is not qualified to coach in the NBA.

9. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

Doesn't mean he can't get fired u ignorant rat.....I mean if we win game 5 it could blind our stupid management of swallowing their pride and seeing who truly ridiculous a coach he is

10. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

LMAO at Les saying "We wanted to lock him up before anyone else tried to take him away from here."

11. Mr Chuck Norris

Harden Should pull a Kobe

12. Mr Chuck Norris

Gotta Send a message to managenent

13. Anonymous8

Anonymous8 Member

Their gonna lose game 5 regardless so whats the point?

14. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

You're saying this like these guys aren't intellectuals to the highest degree. They work 10 hours a day with figuring out how the best to approach their teams direction. What do you do? Watch a couple games and think you know more than them?

15. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

Ofcourse i don't know more than them.....although i do know a lot about basketball having played PG for my high school and college teams ...i know how Offenses are run,and what a well coached team looks like...its not our rockets you can trust me on that

But it comes down to relationships and money, Do u think Mchale got this extension cuz of his basketball IQ??

Absolutely not, he got it cuz players like him because they do whatever they want and he does nothing and doesn't act accordingly to lazy and stupid play..his relationship with the owner and Morey also helps.

But there comes a time when u have to swallow your pride and friendship and say your just not good enough, never was...Players alone will never win u a championship its that simple, unless you have lebron running your team

16. ksny15

ksny15 Member

McHale is staying

17. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

As much as I want him fired, I see that happening about as much as us getting both Lawson and LMA in the offseason.

18. ksny15

ksny15 Member

NJ almost as many shot atps as Harden lol

19. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

What I hate about Houston teams is they give coaches like Kevin Mchale and Gary Kubiak the benefit of the doubt... the wait and have to see them fail before firing type of thing. That is bs way of running a franchise. Mchale should have been fired the year before Harden even got here. The year where he royally choked the team out the playoff running at the end of the season when we had Dalambert and Camby.

20. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

Honest to god .....from how helpless we will be if he's our coach i hope we get destroyed by 20+ pts again

I can't believe i just said that about my team, but that is what it has come down to. I can take us losing to LAC but to get outplayed,out coached,out hustled,outworked in every facet of the game is something i cannot bear to watch for another season.
    Any basketball coach in the NBA today can win 50 games with the talent on this squad, to make that your barometer of him getting resigned after Terry Stotts beat him with an inferior team and no home court adv is the most blinded and stupidest move I've seen morey make.

Coaches don't bring players to your team, Winning does and there aint no way in hell we will ever beat LAC, SA, GS,OKC,MEM in a 7 game series just because of our huge handicap at head coach... OPEN YOUR EYES FFS