1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone have NBA league pass?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockpileindisma, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Xbox One doesn't have any NBA apps yet. Just 360

2. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

League Pass website is not exactly the best layout....

3. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Where in the world is the sign-in page for the site? And... can we choose a new set of five teams at the beginning of each season?

4. VanityHalfBlack

There's gotta be a special promotion somewhere. I definitely do not want to miss the action this upcoming season. Too much drama for yo momma for me to not get this pass!!

5. Showtyme11

Showtyme11 Member

Question, would I be able to share my league pass with a couple of other friends? Does it have a limit on platform uses?

6. CantGoLeft

CantGoLeft Member

If I remember correctly they don't offer discounts until the 1st week of free previews.

7. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

my broadband choice package was activated for $149, and I found out this year's options include access on your mobile device included. last year it was a separate plan for mobile.

8. bilease

bilease Member

I could already access games on mobile devices last year, I didnt buy anything additional. But maybe that is just different here in Europe.

By the way, anyone using the PS4 application to watch games? I launched it yesterday and couldnt go further than June 2014, it just wouldnt let me select any later month and obviously, I'd like to watch the game today. Someone having a similiar problem?

9. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

yes it's different on the International Platform.

sigh

10. arjun

arjun Member

i decided not to renew nba league pass this year and opted for ballstreams

11. HTown_TMac

HTown_TMac Member

I'd love to use my PS4, but I'm in the local zone, and Rocket games will be blocked out :/

12. rockpileindisma

I decided to go for ballstreams and I love it so far

13. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Last year I had free League Pass for some reason

I hope my cable provider makes the same mistake and its free again lol

14. JOHNNYN

JOHNNYN Member

It sucks that they are no longer offering the mobile only Verizon for $50 like last year. Now there are only two options: $199 for all 30 teams or $149 for 5 teams of your choice

15. i3artow i3aller

League Pass is running a free trial for the first week if you register on NBA.com.

16. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

So Uverse finished pulling off the trifecta on me last night. They managed to send me an email saying there was a problem renewing my League Pass subscription 4 days before the season started, they deleted all my recordings a few days ago & last night they lost signal in the 3rd quarter of the game relegating me to firstrow.

Cancelled the service immediately & decided to try the NBA gametime app on PS4, took all about 2 minutes to set up League Pass. I am ready for tonight's game.