1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Rockets Baseline Bar..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tbplayer22, Mar 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. tbplayer22

tbplayer22 Member

So I came into tickets for the game next Monday that are accompanied with tickets to the Baseline Bar. I've never heard of this or noticed this bar. I looked through the Rockets home page and never found any info on it. I was wondering if anyone could give me any info about it. Anyone been to it? I've never really noticed that there was a bar down there.

2. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

if you mean the lexus lounge than that is very nice

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

if it is for the Lexus Lounge, I'd get there a full hour early to maximize use of it. I've never heard of a "Baseline bar" but maybe someone is just referring to the bar for the large hospitality/party suites on the other baseline opposite the Red & White Restaurant..

where are your seats. that might help.

4. heypartner

btw: the party suites are elevated at luxury box level behind where the Red Rowdies sit.

5. BenignDMD

BenignDMD Contributing Member

The Lexus Lounge is ok, nothing to write home about. It is just a long rectangular room with couches, a bar, plasma tv's, and pool table. You can't watch the game from there, only on the plasmas. Plus, a double say goose and cranberry is $16. Thats a crapload.

If you have never been there then you should definitley check it out. I have been a few times and the only time I really enjoyed it was the first time. IMO the best bar to hangout at during the game is the club level bar.

6. tbplayer22

tbplayer22 Member

The tickets have no mention of the Lexus Lounge. They simply say Baseline Bar.

7. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

take a nickel and scratch off the fake ink...the ticket probably says Oilers vs Seahawks December 8, 1988

8. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

bahahaha

9. tbplayer22

tbplayer22 Member

The I should probably scratch the ones that say court side 2nd row also.

10. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

pwned

the only one i can think of is the bar over at Red/White where its a fantastic view of the court from the bar over at the Restaraunt.

11. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

pshtt row 2....gotta get row 1...

but have fun!

12. heypartner

Sounds like it is referring to that you'll get waiter service at your seats for drinks/snacks/etc.