1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rocket Tickets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cmiller, Sep 21, 2006.

1. cmiller

cmiller Contributing Member

I've always bought tickets through brokers, so I have no idea how easy or difficut it is to buy directly through the internet box office. Is it tough to get good seats as soon as they go on sale?

Thanks in advance!

2. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

I have found I could always get decent seats straight from ticketmaster for a couple of games a year.

Depends on how good the seats need to be, but if you can, try getting tickets to week night games, not weekend games. Also try to get seats against teams that might not be that great but might have one player worth seeing.