1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Houston Nutcracker 2015

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tochiee22, Nov 23, 2015.

1. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

I would like to know if anyone here knows where to get discounted tickets for this years nutcracker show at the brown theater. I would like to take my daughter for the first time but tickets are expensive. 89 are the cheapest.
    Anyone have some for sell or know someone that does?

2. VanityHalfBlack

Thanks for reminding me. I need to go out to one of these shows. I love my nuts being cracked. No but seriously, I was always a fan of the score. Hearing it live with choreography and live performances while high off my ass would be a grand ol time.

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Maybe you are looking at dates that have limited selection. $44 is the cheapest price, and there might even be a children's discount. You are purchasing these rather late in the season.

I'd just call the academy and ask. They will probably give you a promo code as well.

Also, ask them if they will put you on a waiting list for returned tickets. Again, emphasize that you want to bring your daughter to the ballet for the first time. I'd go so far as to actually take her to the academy.

4. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

I banged a chick that was my date in the restroom when we went to this many moons ago....

5. tochiee22

Would love to go stoned to the show but my little girl is old enough to take now so that wouldn't be the best idea lol unlessss I get baked before going and make my wife take us.. Hmmm :)

6. tochiee22

Thanks for the advice. Sounds like I'll take this route

7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

The Rockets must have gone to see an early rehearsal of this and really gotten into the spirit.

8. VanityHalfBlack

Hahahahahaha. That was a zinger splint in 2's. I love it!