1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Next we need one or two trades

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Yetti, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

The Houston Rockets needs to find additions for its roster!
    Keep Harden,Ariza,Brewer, Capela,Harrell, MOTIEJ, Howard.

Some players are no longer playing at a championship contender level
    and need to be moved. The Team Manager has the responsibility to fix our
    roster:p

2. Lando

Lando Member

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Git riddy of all the stopbags

1 person likes this.
  4. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Trade crappy Lawson for good Lawson. KB24 looked good after he finished facing the music in Colorado, maybe the same could be true of Ty? One hopes.

5. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

About time you all paid attention to my threads!!!!! Do you know who I am?:p

6. basketballholic

You must be Corey Brewer based on including him with the others in your list...............

7. Raven

Raven Member

Never trade low. Nor is any trade really going to matter until Harden gets his #### together.

However, and I don't believe what I'm about to bring up has any chance of happening, none, but it might be amusing to have a - what can Morey get for Harden - thread. :p

PS, not as much as you probably think. It's been a while since such a huge star has done so much damage to their rep and value in so little time.

8. roksoer

roksoer Member

Get Bjelica.

9. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

10. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Again, I'm only an ear to the retired NBA players I'm close with, along with handful of agents and players in the league. I feel lucky to have been able to network and become friends with a few. So, again, it's important to me to let you all know (love me or hate me) that I just prefer to share what is said to me in person, over the phone, meetings and during the events I'm lucky enough to get an invite to. I know a lot of you don't follow him, but I recently got a charity event invite from S. Telfair for children's leukemia. He's dealing with a lot, but with my own lymphoma battle, I'm grateful to come and help out.

I am not in the middle of the Rockets locker room, but I have the ears to guys who are, including the players/agents that players use to make private grievances. So, shout out to Clutch, Cyber, Oeilpere, StevieRebel and, of course, Doc Roc. Their reach is AMAZING.

Anyway, I can get into specifics a bit sooner, but here's my question to my Clutchfans ride-or-die brethren:

How upset would you be to lose a combo of Corey, KJ, Pat and (DEAR LORD I'll black Morey's eyes) Trevor "The Glue" Ariza?

I'm not saying that it would be all of them together, but that's the word. Allegedly, DM/LES will, in fact, fix this until we win.

The TJ/DMo situation will be resolved later when our injuries heal. TJ, for now, is the only legit 4 we have on the court. DMo, again, allegedly, is not close to being ready to go. The drills are making him stronger, but he's not ready to come in and make a significant role.

Consider some Cowbells, Hillary's next house, Biggie's stomping grounds, and the wildcard being the land of the Hotline Bling.

Those are the areas I've heard from a my guys that are interested in our pieces. It's a shame, because we have a great team on paper. It's just not working.

You can shoot the messenger all you want, but your Uzi can't hurt more than my radiation!!! :p

Peace and love to you and yours. I'm in a Rockets snuggie sippin on a nasty vitamin cocktail. It could be worse. I could be Royce White.

-Cod

4 people like this.
  11. Codman

Not that I've heard anything, but I doubt Ty goes anywhere this year. There's NO WAY we get anything close to equal in return. Most teams aren't going to gamble on Ty because of his minor legal problems. I call them minor because he didn't kill anyone, nor do I think non-violent DUIs are even close to violent crimes. He needs constant guidance and probably battles the urge to drink every day. I respect him for trying to get his life together. On a human level, I don't care what he's doing on the court. I'd like him to be happy/content without the drinks...and something (allegedly) purple :p over the summers.

I respect DM for gambling on him just like J Smoov. He's got James helping him out and I've heard he's quiet, but likable in the locker room.

His contract looks decent, but like I wrote, who would a team give up in equal value? This would be the opposite of Morey...he usually ends up on the winning side of a train. We would most def. lose if TY were traded, unless it was in a packaged deal.

Finally, if we want to discuss chemistry, I don't know if trading TY this year would be good for James. Although it's not HIS team, you want guys to have some camaraderie with the other guys.

12. awc713

awc713 Member

great suggestion, someone put him in contact with Morey

13. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

If only we had Prigioni Dorsey and Papa. Clearly they are missing! :)

14. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Would be thrilled to lose Brewer!! Pat Bev, sure, ok. Not happy to lost either Ariza or KJ - but I guess it depends on what is coming back?

Cowbells: Utah?
    Hillary: Washington
    Biggie: Brooklyn?
    Hotline: LA?

15. malakas

malakas Member

Codman I hope you are doing fine with your treatment. Keep strong.:)

I have no idea what is cowbell or hotline bling or biggie stomping ground. Hillary's next house maybe you mean Washington in which case the interest would be for Jones and Ariza.
    And no team would give anything not equal but even of worth for Ty because of his perfomance not only his law problems. (anyone can interpret what is the purple? No idea for that too).

16. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Plus we would get a lot of bad P.R. if we traded him after he gave up his guaranteed year to come here.

17. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

Sacramento
    Dc
    Brooklyn
    Toronto

Look at their rosters and you'll find the same names discussed for the past 3-4 years. Nene, Gortat, lowry, patterson, etc.

Thanks for the ingo Cod.

18. MFG16

MFG16 Member

I took hotline bling to be Toronto (Drake's hometown). I'm not sure about cowbells but I first thought Sacramento. I could see all teams mentioned being interested in some of our pieces.

19. Codman

Thanks, malakas. I appreciate it.

ThunderD gave me some good time to get away and get treatment. I'm slowly getting back to the point of being on the bench. I need a tan or something, though. I'm looking like a malnourished Uncle Fester. I can't believe I lost so much weight.

Even my girlfriend says I need to go to a Nicki Minaj workout session to get my glutes back. What a hater lol!

20. malakas

malakas Member

I can't think of one of those teams interested in Brew. ONE.

Also if it's toronto then it's about Lowry :rolleyes: it's about Scola or Ppatt. Lowry is an all star and youwant to get him by trading crap and ariza? comeon.