1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Random Houston Rockets Trade Ideas - 2015-16

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jul 12, 2015.

1. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

If we are still in Win-Now mode, and harden continues to struggle, I propose:
    Rockets trade: Harden, Brewer, Jones
    Cavs trade: Love, Mozgov, 2 1st rounders
    Wizards trade: Gortat, Beal

Rockets in: Beal, Love
    Cavs in: Harden, Gortat
    Wizards in: Brewer, Jones, Mozgov, 2 1st rounders(unprotected)

Rockets Pros: 2 Young stars to for one. Better 3pt shooting.
    Cons: James Harden would be gone. Less bench depth.

Cavs Pros: LeBron gets another DWade. And LeBron would be a good mentor for Harden character wise. Tristan Thompson won't be wasted. Upgrade at Center.
    Cons: lose picks.

Wizards Pros: If they continue to struggle, they have more first rounders to put around Wall. Mozgov and Jones would headline their big men instead of Humphries and Gortat.
    Cons: they'd lose Bradley Beal. Basically the only con.

2. redux1000

redux1000 New Member

Ryan Anderson please

3. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

I'm going to say this in the most PC way I can: Wade actually plays defense so you're incorrect that LeBron would get another DWade.

4. Ns575

Ns575 Member

REEEKKKKTKTTTKTKTKTK U HEAR THAT JAMES HARDEN SOME1 SAYS U DONT PLAY D HOW DOES THAT F33L M8

5. malakas

malakas Member

Wizards block both Rockets and Cavs' GM number.
    This is crap for Beal who is just 22 hasn't even reached his prime yet will be 5 more years under team control when he signs his max next summer and fits perfect age wise with their star Wall.
    Doesn't matter how many unprotected first they get, they will get them from either the Cavs or the Rockets which makes them useless.
    Also they don't struggle yet. They only have played 10 games and they are 6-4. Right now in the playoffs.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

We need shooters - period.....guys that can shoot....and do it at an elite level.

DD

1 person likes this.
  7. malakas

malakas Member

Oh what do u know..khris Humphries the "stretch 4" 0-7 fg ij last game and tonight 0 fga.

8. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

Daryl Maury and James Harden for Paul George, CJ Miles, Monta Ellis, and Indy's 1st round draft pick. Paul George and Miles are both long tall athletic wings that can hit the 3 and PG is a two-way player unlike Harden.

9. malakas

malakas Member

Why would Indy want to trade Paul George AND throw a first round pick on top of that? Do you think Bird is an idiot?

10. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

No one wants our ****ty players. Any trade involving us right now would be lopsided and not in our favor.

11. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Is there any conceivable way Boston would trade Avery Bradley or Marcus Smart??

12. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

I don't see it at the moment. They have a decent thing going on over there right now.

13. malakas

malakas Member

Capella for Bradley. If Capella takes another step forward and can get more playing time establishing himself a bit more then for Smart.

Bradley has been having the best year of his carreer, plays at the position with the highest demand around the league AND he's in a team with Ainge as a GM. You don't trade for Bradley now.

14. Ns575

Ns575 Member

Capela is not leaving.

15. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

As our team has been playing very poorly, the players essentially tanked their trade value.

As much as it pains me to say and if things continue on the downward trend, the Rockets may have to consider trading a player of Capela's value OR Ariza's contract in order to get anything of value in return. (ie. PHX)

Morey really is in a very tough position if this team cant find a way to break out of the slump.

16. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

No way. Capela is still improving. I don't think anyone really knows what he'll be, yet. He's Dikembe 2.0, per 36 mins. with another 1-2 years of experience, I don't see any reason why he can't actually do it in a starting role...and he can actually step out and defend guards.

17. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I don't see any reason why Capela cant develop a post game to go along with the defense & rebounding he already provides. He's shown good touch on his shots .... and has the length to do what he wants down low.

18. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

This team is just terrible defensively. I see why so many people have given up on the team... I mean damn c'mon guys.

19. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

The nba needs to get over hating Dwight so much...

20. Sanity2disChaos

#nevergiveUp

RedNation