1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ex CNN host: "Real muslim" silence is deafening - they are the only ones who can defeat ISIL

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Nov 16, 2015.

1. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

If you hate Israel more than ISIS (like Exiled would, or glynch), then you should check yourself.

2. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

What does that mean? Muslims and Islam aren't under attack by the rest of the world either. Only a few extremist bigots.

3. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Lol, sometimes I wonder if you people have any idea who you're talking to. An entire religion based on oppressing women and free thiught, squashing verbal detractors of Allah and they're going to suddenly forget about all that on facebook. Stick around kid, think autonomously, read what I say then try asking that question again in a few weeks.

I double dare you.

Though i have an inside track to wealthy locals in the UAE, QATAR and Bahrain, I'm talking about British and American muslims. The ones who have done a relatively good job of integrating into civilization.

It's my job to know what people are thinking. And if financial success and female accolades are a gauge, I'm good at it. I could go on about how ive roamed freely in circles where I had no right place being, but that would take away from the point.

The narrative amongst them is simple. No one wants to kill all whiteys. No one wants their friends to die. But they absolutely sympathize with isis and see western casualties as "reasonable". It's a wishy washy middle ground where they appreciate and never want to leave the comforts of the west, alot of it built on oil money, but ideologically they understand how the words of Mohammed in the hands of people with nothing.

That is the difference between peaceful citizens and violent ones in the world of Islam. Opportunity.

Privately, smirking is at an all time high after events like this. "They had it coming."

Publicly, they're quick to point out irrelevant massacres in Africa and Lebanon that didn't receive global attention. The main goal is to detract, detract and detract some more from the 1 common denominator. Moderate muslims turned radical. A lack of accountability. The vitriolic words of Mohammed that fuel lunatics are constantly played down so no one has to pressure them for internal reform. Muslims who think they're completely peaceful and harmless at this point in time become something else once a few things go wrong. And why wouldn't they, of their best guide comes with the mentality of a barbaric caveman?

The actual terrorists weren't dropped in from Syria. They were French muslim nationals. Moderates like them , never shamed into thinking humanely, and pushed to radical Islam once a few things didn't go their way In a new society.

And . . . I'm not sure how to tell you this, but you enable it. By allowing an ideology of contempt to walk all over your country in an attempt to be seen as the bigger man. It's time to get mean. It's time to get honest. If you want to live in the west with an ideologically flawed religion, you have to make sacrifices. And until you aggressively denounce and squash any form of thought and propaganda that leads to extremist views, you will continuously be monitored and profiled. For your safety, and ours.

In the grand scheme of things, it's a small sacrifice to make.

#23 Honey Bear, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That should tell you wrong they see what Israel does to Palestinians. That should wake you up to their perspective. Maybe you should think for a minute.

This is such a jingoistic and naive thing - and the reason many Muslims dislike Americans. If you ever go to a mosque they teach peace JUST LIKE ANY OTHER FREAKING RELIGIOUS PLACE.

It's not the mosques where hate is bread - it's radicals who create their own mosques as a cover for indoctrinating recruits. You paint a broad brush to throw a lot of people you know nothing about under the bus.

I do know many many Muslims and they have been saying the same thing for years. It doesn't take rocket science to get it. They condemn all terrorism, all of it. But you know what, they also feel that what Israel does to the Palestinians is as much of terrorism as a hamas conducting a suicide bomb attack - both are in the wrong. the iraq war was wrong. Moderate Muslims see people like you has hypocrites.

But you will never listen, because you have your head so far up your own ass all you do it eat your own **** and keep it cycling it through yourself.

5. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Baby, I'm bout to go straight Muslim and drop a bomb on ya.

Here's a quote from Maajid Nawaz, a former fundamentalist and author of My Journey out of Islamist Extremism. He's widely seen as the foremost opinion on counter-extremism in Europe.

It's one of the HOTTEST expose's you'll ever read.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...ys-counter-extremism-expert-MAAJID-NAWAZ.html

It's this "atmosphere" he speaks of that is spread and quietly supported by most moderates on this board by turning a blind eye to certain sentiment this board. Remember, respect is earned, not given. And if you have the same foundations of a hate filled ideology as people who want all non believers to die, you damn sure will have to earn your stripes around the Daddy. It's time for complete transparency of communication and finances for all muslims in the West.

And yes . . . we have the resources.

1 person likes this.
  6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Calling me a homosexual? Really? And saying you are going to go Muslim and drop a bomb?

Wow, you really are a stupid person. Good luck with that.

7. dragician

dragician Member

it's either they're scared, or they like it.