1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

STOP trashing Harden, Morey, and the Rockets.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ghettocheeze, May 25, 2016.

1. DCRocket

DCRocket Member

I don't understand why we cannot even conceive that hiring MDA could be positive? Again, roster talent is over half the battle but coaching is still important. MDA has proven that given roster talent, he can produce. Harden is the kind of playmaker in this league that is only second to lebron. Can anyone dispute harden's ability to make the difficult passes? Imagine a refined system around him that augments his talents...

2. chandlerbang21

The houston rockets = the only fanbase that justifies the lack of skill there star players has by saying "atleast he is efficient " aka freethrows and top of key 3's

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Are you implying that Harden lacks skill?

4. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

good luck with this....................

5. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

I understand being mad at the organization, I sort of understand blaming Morey for our crappy roster (although it wasn't so crappy in 14-15). But blaming Harden and wanting him traded is not what we should be doing! It's absolutely one of the stupidest arguments I've ever heard! The guy had a historic season in a year where everyone agrees he could've been better! So think about what he's capable of! James Harden is a top 5 player, stop hoping we trade him and just enjoy watching him while we still can!

6. Le$$

Le$$ Member

these fans cant really trash anyone, as you dont know what direction this rockets are going with this... maybe next year when it or if it fails.