1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A $1,500 offer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Your Mission, should you choose to accept it.

Objective:

Infiltrate 5 Mosque's in various American cities as a well integrated American-muslim and talk amongst fellow muslims to get an ideological understanding of where they stand on key topics. You'll find out how people really feel when they're not just saying... what people want to hear.

Requirements:
    1. Working knowledge of Arabic and enough social tact to not seem out of place
    2. Willingness to use facial hair and prosthetics if not muslim - but you'll need certain facial features to pull it off
    3. Basic operating knowledge of Go-Pro camera, which will be hidden on you and shipped to you by me
    4. You can either be a muslim or non-muslim. Must be curious and relentless in your pursuit of the truth.

Any footage you shoot will be livestreamed to make sure there are no biases in the editing process.

Tools
    This is the Camera you'll be wearing - https://shop.gopro.com/hero4/hero4-black/CHDHX-401.html

When everything is done, you'll get to keep the camera.

I'll provide a few accessories to ensure stream and audio quality is good.

Length
    Undetermined. A minimum qualifier is to visit each mosque atleast twice and talk to as many people as possible.

Costs
    Travel expenses from city to city will be paid by me. You will have to find your own accommodation. Given the interesting and revolutionary nature of this project, it is well worth your time and minimal expenses.

If I were a moderate muslim trying to vindicate my religion, I'd do it for free. Your identity will be kept anonymous, so you don't have to fear being killed by a suicide bomber.

Statement of Purpose

With the Islamic world in ruins and blaming the West for their problems, many here like to believe that mindset is a world away. That anyone working and interacting amongst Americans, fully integrated, would never think Charlie Hedbo is justified. Would never have certain opinions on women, homosexuals, and other progressive topics the civilized world doesn't think twice about. That moderates are nothing like fundamentalists.

But maybe... just maybe... there's something going on. An atmosphere, a mood of bitterness, stirred on by the words of a certain ideology, that create a contempt even amongst the most well acclimated muslims. Sympathy shown on one medium, but snickering on another.

This project aims to find that out. For better or worse - we shall not fear the truth.

For it is the only thing that saves us.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I already speak to a lot of Muslims who are devout and I can tell you they feel they not happy with the way things are going. They are not happy that groups like ISIS exists but they blame the U.S. and Israel for creating these crazy types and don't see them as Muslims. They also see people as being hypocritical in attacking Muslims as awful when there is so many more civilians killed by U.S and Israeli forces.

You don't need to pay people $1500 to go "infiltrate" mosques to find the real truth. Just ask them.

3. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Go f*** yourself.

1 person likes this.
  4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I know many Muslims through work. Actually, most of them are very sweet. They do pray five times a day, so they might be religious in a good sense. . . . Sure, some pu$$y Americans get scared of them in public spaces, but most people are not pu$$ies.

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

1500 bi weekly?

6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Infiltrate...lmao

7. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I had to report this. I'm done with this guy's trolling and prejudiced, hate fill posts.

2 people like this.
  8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Can people stop replying to this loser's threads? He is clearly not being serious and just trolling. You need to get laid Ronny.

9. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Anything that keeps him out of the Astros forum is fine for me. Please reply to all of his threads in D&D.

10. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Now imagine i wrote this but told you to infiltrate a black, brown community..

11. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

The FBI is gonna love this one.

12. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I'm interested! Can I be paid in advance? Cash only please.

13. Rox11

Rox11 Member

That would be awesome, if someone reported this to them, they would have no choice but to investigate it :grin:

14. Mr. Brightside

I want to stop terrorism and become a GoPro Hero in the process as well.

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Honey Bear

Oh. My. God.

You are such a basic b****.

The whole point of this exercise is to find what is talked about amongst the believers - not what they leak to the nonbelievers. It's the double standard that leads to an atmosphere of contempt amongst well integrated muslims.

You're not threatening anyone. You're not using weapons. You're donning a disguise and having conversations. Starting dialogue based on a few talking points I will provide.

It's a win-win situation if you enjoy society. I am alarmed to see so much resistance here... people are obviously afraid of what they might hear.

17. Honey Bear

Here we have basic b**** #2. The Robin, to Sweet Lou's Batman.

Bombing the hell out of the Middle East isn't going to do anything in the long run. It actually makes matters worse as we continuously see over the past few decades.

What we need to do is unearth whether there is a source of discontent at home, where homegrown terrorists are developing. Where an atmosphere of contempt is brewing. And then, make a civilized and educated attempt to squash it.

Any form of violence will lead to more violence. Soldiers need to recognize this before they get brainwashed.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You can just admit that you are too cowardly to serve your country. It's okay, it won't make me think any differently of you.

19. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

yeah but are you gonna send the $1,500 by Paypal? or Western Union? like what's the deal here?

I heard Paypal was halal man, better not risk it.

20. Mr. Brightside

The original post is hilarious, but it is not too far fetched an idea as the NYPD has infiltrated mosques and other religious organizations for the last 14 years. When it was found out, a federal judge ruled it constitutional and this practice continues till this day. If the OP was serious about this, he should start a non profit or civic action group.

https://www.aclu.org/factsheet-nypd-muslim-surveillance-program

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/28/nypd-surveillance-mosques-terror-spying

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/21/nyregion/judge-finds-surveillance-of-mosques-was-allowed.html?_r=0

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/mosque-surveillance/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/nypd-spying-on-mosques/