1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. HOUSTON ROCKETS STREAM
    We're watching the Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone press conference now, reacting to their comments

Ime Udoka and Rafael Stone Press Conference
    Dismiss Notice

What Changes to the Rotation Would You Make Coming Out of the Break?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by crash5179, Feb 17, 2014.

1. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

D-Mo has looked pretty average the last few weeks, which is one hell of an improvement.

2. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

let covington play some of garcia's minutes.

3. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

I think he's looked a little better than average but I get your joke. :)

4. AB423

AB423 Member

Please no more Garcia

5. jocar

jocar Member

6. Raven

Raven Member

If Assik can be bluffed into doing his job, keep him, and make only a couple of minor moves. If he has to be shipped, try to get a shooter or a 3+D, preferably a guy with playoff experience.

I would not bet the farm on Rondo. His personality worries me. He might get along great with Dwight and Harden, but he also might not, and then what happens?

7. Soft Takes

Soft Takes Rookie

Yea I agree with a lot of people here. I probably wouldn't make any changes to the lineup but might alter the minutes to give Covington a shot to prove himself as our backup 3. He's shot the ball well in garbage time at least. As for the guards I think we should actually go small a little more often to capitalize on having lin and Bev guard the quicker guys so harden can use his size to help keep the 3 in check. Hardens mobility is his main weakness on D not strength, so this would probably help. Then just slide parsons out to the four or leave jones in, and I think that lineup would be really solid for maybe 15/20 mins a game

8. Krizzle

Krizzle Member

I wanna see what Covington can do with good minutes.(10-7 Minutes) Preferably him at SF and Casspi at PF.Give DMO more minutes and get AB spot minutes at the 2. Garcia is pretty bad this season.