1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Periscope

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Surfguy, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Do you guys ever use this to watch live streamed concerts or whatever? Man, I wish this was available a few years ago. I've watched like ten Rush concerts on this Rush tour alone from different fans streaming the concert. I watched the Calgary Rush show last night from a fan who streamed the whole thing. I dunno who wants to stand there shooting periscope video a whole concert...but they do it. And, the audio and video is pretty good. The audio and video from last night's show was excellent!

I'm just wondering how many people have caught on to this phenomenon? Want to see your favorite bands in concert...find the periscope feed. You no longer have to miss the show. Sure, it's not the same thing as being there but pretty damn close.

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

It's a cool app. I follow a couple comedians and artists and see them backstage and in daily life.

3. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

I always see comedians on twitter talking about it.

4. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Same.

Some ESPN personalities use it as well. Very cool to see behind the scenes action.

Jenny Dial Creech used it during the playoffs to show some of the Rockets warming up

5. ryan_98

ryan_98 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

joey diaz, the morning joint.... maybe this should be in a different thread :eek:
    nsfw (language)
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8BhTKhq_ydU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BhTKhq_ydU

6. mulletman

mulletman Member

I've used it a few times. Vida Guerra had a nice stream, but I dont think she does it anymore. Also chanced onto a periscope of a dude getting jumped by 5-6 other guys. That was crazy.