1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best in-ear and over-the-ear headphones

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dash, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Outlier

Outlier Member

Which local store in Houston has them?

What's better for studying? In ear or over?

2. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

I think Guitar Center sells them in store but you'll probably find a wider selection online.

I think the second question comes down to preference and what you feel more comfortable with while studying. For me it's over ear. (Especially helpful when studying in a room with a lot of people so they easily see them and know not to bother you).

3. s.b713

s.b713 Member

4. bluffkin

bluffkin Member

I use the Ath M50 for over ear and some JVC earbuds that I got for $20 to work out and commute.

Now I probably woulda bought the Sennheiser Momentums for my over ear.

5. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Makes sense...the x10s cords transmits terrible vibrations without wearing them over the ear.