1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Does anybody here have the T-Mobile myTouch?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Refman, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

If so, how do you like it? I am considering getting one and any opinions are welcome.

2. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

Just got mine a couple days ago. GREAT phone.

The google (gmail, maps, talk) integration is flawless. There are tons of useful apps in the Android marketplace with 99% of them available for free.

I'm still getting used to it as I switched over from a T-Mobile Wing (windows mobile OS) that I had for two years, but my limited experience with the phone has been pretty solid so far.

I'd highly recommend it.

3. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Is there anywhere that I can see a list of the apps available for the phone?

I really appreciate your input.

4. thelasik

http://www.android.com/market

That's the official site, but you have to view the market through a phone to see the full list of apps. Perhaps you can check it out at a T-Mobile store?

EDIT: It seems like you can see a good number of apps if you click on the "Top Free" link on the left side of the page.

#4 thelasik, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Will T-Mo offer the Hero, HTC's latest Android phone?

If yes, wait for that.

6. thelasik

I was in the boat as you, but the phone is going to Sprint. I guess T-Mobile didn't want the Hero to compete with the mytouch. I was really hoping the Hero would go to T-Mobile.

7. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

I have a question about getting a prepaid phone. I am visiting the states for a few weeks next week and I was pondering getting a prepaid phone instead of paying $3.00/minute to use my New Zealand phone. Does anyone have any experience with this and is it worth it?

8. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

I personally dont like the keyboard on it.

I phones keyboard is so much nicer, and the G1's keyboard is obviously much greater (but so not worth the extra bulkiness)

Its a nice phone overall.

Android FTW