1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Did the DNC kill the person that might have leaked the emails?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Aug 9, 2016.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Since we here at D&D love to speculate (Read Trump NAMBLA thread) it's only fair to look at a possibility of gunned down DNC staffer who might have leaked the DNC emails.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

27-Year-Old DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shot, Killed in Northwest DC

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kp7FkLBRpKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

3. CCorn

CCorn Member

Rumor is the guy who leaked the information was also a member of Nambla and was about to leak information about Trumps donations... Then the NRA stepped in to save their semi autos.

according to my source in Miami that is in the know.

1 person likes this.
  4. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I feel like I read this post back when Trump was asking Russia for help.

5. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

The Nambla thing is SATIRE. People are making fun of the way Trump makes crap up, and gives as his source things like "people keep coming up and telling me..." or " a lot of people are saying..." or "I have a great brain" or "It feels....".

The man is a joke, and people are thus laughing at and deriding him.

Also, he hasn't released his tax returns, and I don't know about you, but a lot of really smart people are saying to me that it might be because he donated millions and millions of dollars to nambla. Now look, I don't know, you tell me -- but people keep coming up to me and saying that, and they're concerned -- I mean, nambla is some really bad dudes, these are bad dudes. Some of the best people are looking into it, and they are saying that Trump is either completely clueless, or he knows a lot more about this than anybody imagines...a lot more.

6. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Can't spell RocketsLegend without the capital L!

[​IMG]

7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">ANNOUNCE: WikiLeaks has decided to issue a US$20k reward for information leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.</p>&mdash; WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) <a href="https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763041804652539904">August 9, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

$20K? What is this? A reward for ants?

Look, if the Clinton people are so devious as to kill Seth Rich and cover it up, maybe I shouldn't risk my life for $20K.

#8 Carl Herrera, Aug 9, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  9. Nook

Nook Member

LMFAO $20,000?

10. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

What a load of crap.

(This is getting boring)

12. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

DNC's number one fanboy is here. What's up, man? Are you staying ignorant like queen bee wants you to?

13. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Wouldn't it have been better to kill him before he leaked the emails?

14. ling ling

ling ling Member

Maybe he was still able to hit send after they shot him in the back?

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I'm proud to be a Democrat. I'm proud that I voted against Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford, against Ronald Reagan, against George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush, as well as the fellows who didn't get elected. And you know what? Every damn one of those Republican presidents was vastly more qualified in experience, temperament, and intelligence than Donald Trump. Have you actually voted in a presidential election, kid?

The DNC? I couldn't tell you who makes up the committee and don't really care. What I care about is that of the two major parties, Democrats are progressive when it comes to social issues and pragmatic when it comes to economic ones, when allowed to be by the GOP. Donald Trump? Donald Trump is simply a clown, a dangerous clown, who would be a disaster for our country, as well as our friends and allies.

You wouldn't know a good politician if he or she slapped you in in the face, kid.

16. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kp7FkLBRpKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man, that is painful to watch. Does Assange know how to talk? He gets destroyed by the interviewer for just making crap up.

Goes something like this:

"We never give away our sources."
    "Then why mention this kid by name."
    "Because you have to understand the danger our sources are in."
    "But he's not your source."
    "But others have suggested he might be. And that shows you how much danger our sources can be in."

17. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

So you're admitting to us that you've been ignorant for 40 plus years? You still have time to change. You don't have to do it for yourself do it for the better of the country. Or you can vote for the most corrupt, lying Wallstreet puppet politician in our time. Speaking of progressivism, wasn't Hillary against gay marriage in 2004? Well, what happened? Now that public opinion has changed, she suddenly at age 60 decides to be for gay marriage. Is that really progrevism, or pandering?

18. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

You people have no shame. A hard-working young man with a family and girlfriend was tragically killed, and none of you can keep your political trash agendas out of it. And I'm talking to both sides. All of you all are a disgrace. If you're a member of any political party you should be publicly flogged for you stupidity. Humanity has evolved but you animals want to devolve into subservient mindless sheep, fighting and defending people who couldn't give two ****s about you. Honestly, I'm embarrassed for you all.

19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You might learn how to spell, kid. Putting that aside, the rest of your crap post isn't worth replying to. Try growing up, but whether you decide to grow up or not, for god's sake, go to a therapist and get help.

20. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

There is no evidence linking it to the Clintons or DNC but if you haven't thought twice about a guy being executed in the street, his valuable possessions untouched then you are being ignorant.

Assume that there was no leak and we weren't at the climax of an election cycle. Is this story not extremely out of the ordinary anyway? A person involved in politics gets put on his knees and shot in the back and not robbed... that's not weird? A man who was, from the looks of his social media accounts, passionate about the big picture of his work? A man who has been working on voting expansion, an area where both the DNC and RNC have been accused of suppressing voters?

Sorry, that's weird in any country, at any time. What would you be saying/thinking if this happened in another equally or more democratic country? You should put your partisanship aside for a second and ask yourself if this might be something to worry about in the grand scheme of things. It would be one hell of a ****ing coincidence if this just happened to this guy out of thin air tbh.

1 person likes this.