1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[FAKE TWEET] Rockets in the mix for Rondo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dedicatedrocket, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dedicatedrocket

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Reports are saying the The Celtics want want Parsons, Lin and picks for Rondo.</p>&mdash; Bill Simmons (@BlllSimmons) <a href="https://twitter.com/BlllSimmons/statuses/354985844383285249">July 10, 2013</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What you think? not sure if he's reliable but i dont see why him being there wouldnt work. Sure he cant shoot but he has nba finals experience and is the top three point guards. Him on the pick and roll with howard would be crazy good.

He is a walking triple double, and will make bev better.

I just don't think parsons should be in that mix. I mean he is by far my favorite rocket, but i'm sure morey would get a better deal.

2. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Fake account

3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Fake.

Lock 'er up

4. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

5. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

We are not sending Parsons. PASS

Edit: Saw it was fake

6. clos4life

clos4life Member

Parsons? For an all-star player that doesn't have a 3point shot and is a worse fit next to Harden than JLin?

No thank you. And that coming from somebody who thinks Rondo is a really, really good player.

7. Dedicatedrocket

my bad lock it up. just sall a lot of buzz on twitter about it.

8. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

fake tweet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.