1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chen Guangcheng left China for the US

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, May 19, 2012.

1. Mathloom

Mathloom Contributing Member

I was wondering why they let him leave:

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

The education visa was a nice touch.

Chen almost ****ed it up with his loud mouth though.

The gives-a-crap rating is 2.5 out of 10.0

3. Mathloom

Mathloom Contributing Member

Well, it's interesting to me because I know that the US would only help if the other country is not an ally. Add to that the fact that US allies are not necessarily morally superior/inferior to any country including China, and it makes it interesting to see why it happened when it happened and who was involved.

This is a feel-good story, but the people how made it happen don't always make it happen when it's deserved. I couldn't possibly let you guys go on thinking that. :D