1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is it possible to fax without a land line.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by smoove shoez, May 30, 2010.

Tags:
  1. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

The only reason I have a land is just in case I need to send/receive a fax. Otherwise I just mainly use my cell phone. Is there some other way to fax without having a land line. Can you fax with Magic Jack. I was thinking about getting Magic Jack and cutting off my home phone. What are you guys using.

2. TreeRollins

TreeRollins Contributing Member

3. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Beware - it's very difficult to terminate efax again - they try to make it as hard as possible.

5. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

yes, you can fax with Magic Jack. Its probably the easiest way to do it. Your bank will usually let you do it for free.

6. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

eFax charges a monthly fee. if you are only sending intermittently and don't need to receive, try:

http://faxzero.com/

...which is ad supported/free.

7. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Tell me about it. It was easier canceling my Vivid.com subscription.