1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Portland 1/18

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Brent Price, Dec 27, 1999.

1. Brent Price

Brent Price Member

Well I didn't know exactly were to put this subject so I decided to put it here, cause it has to do with the Rockets game against Portland on the 18th. Well here is the news I got front row tickets to that game!!! For Christmas I just wanted to let all of my friends at ClutchCity to know!!!

------------------
    Suggestion for New Name once the Rockets move to Louisiana: The Opossums!

2. cuttino

cuttino Contributing Member

I hope you got batteries with those tickets....Size D, preferably (easier to throw).

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

It would probably be classier to just boo loudly whenever Quitten touches the ball like those of us who attended the 21st game rather than attempt to injure him.