1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

American beheaded by ISIS, Obama makes remarks and then heads straight to the golf course

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Aug 20, 2014.

1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Obama is simply a pathetic leader. Just unbelievably bad. He doesn't have a damn clue.

ISIS preparing to behead Foley
    [​IMG]

Foley's parents mourning the loss of their son through a brutal beheading
    [​IMG]

Obama directly after remarks
    [​IMG]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...id-stood-stark-contrast-cowardly-killers.html

America's FAILED raid to rescue James Foley: White House reveals how US special forces stormed ISIS camp just a month ago - only to find hostages weren't there...as Obama goes back to his golf

The U.S. attempted to rescue Americans held hostage by ISIS in early July, but the mission failed when they showed up at the wrong location
    President Barack Obama seemed to double down on attacking ISIS after a militant beheaded Foley in a shocking video

'One thing we can all agree on is a group like ISIL has no place in the 21st century,' a defiant Obama said

US Secret Service and UK intelligence are searching for Foley's executioner, who spoke with a British accent in the video

Nearly a dozen new airstrikes near the Mosul Dam came after gruesome video showed an ISIS militant cutting off photojournalist's head

ISIS threatened to kill a second American journalist if airstrikes continue; White House has confirmed the footage is authentic

Foley's parents issued a statement stating their son was 'innocent'

Obama spoke from his vacation on Martha's Vineyard and played golf immediately after delivering his remarks

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

But what about White on White Crime?
    You know that 84% of all crimes against white people are done by white people?
    Why are you not talking about that?

Rocket River

1 person likes this.
  3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

We really should wait for more information . . . .

Rocket River

4. ScolaIsBallin

ScolaIsBallin Member

That has nothing to do with this thread. Pretty disgusting when we're talking about an American citizen getting beheaded by terrorists and all you wanna talk about is "white on white crime" in order to further your political agenda.

1 person likes this.
  5. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

You do realize that bigpuffery posted this thread to further his political agenda, right?

6. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Had to play golf with Zo.

[​IMG]

7. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Its not quite the Onion, but really this is not a credible source.

That being said, the story is true, just keep in mind it is heavily right-wing biased.

Anyways ISIS is terrible. I deplore more military action in the Middle East but ISIS needs to be stopped.

#7 RedRedemption, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  8. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

End of story, really. Everything else you posted is deflection.

9. treeman

treeman Member

Although I wish POTUS would do more against ISIS, and I fear he will half-a$$ it and let them build their caliphate, I am not going to fault him for a failed attempt to recover Foley. If the intel is bad that is not his fault - he can only go based upon what he is told.

I am actually somewhat surprised that he'd have the stones to order the attempt. At least he tried. I'd expect him to have simply ignored it and hit the links instead.

1 person likes this.
  10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

It would be difficult to describe you, texxx, without calling you an incredible douchebag with no taste whatsoever, who's only reason for being here is to parrot Fox News like an automaton, so I won't say anything.

1 person likes this.
  11. treeman

treeman Member

But you just did say something.

12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I don't understand. Is he implying that other presidents didn't do this?

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Apparently texxx doesn't believe that President Obama can walk and chew gum at the same time.

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I bet Obama is going to have dinner with his family tonight while people are being murdered by ISIS. How does this man sleep at night?

15. Remii

Remii Member

God bless Foley and his family. It's a terrible thing when parents have to bury their child. But it's a war and everyone doesn't get to live when they go off to war (although we want them to). The president knows this and the rest of us do to.

16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

How many times did bigtexxx go golfing while Americans were dying in Iraq to defend his freedom? Hmmmm....

17. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

"Now watch this drive."

Nuff said.

18. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

I have zero confidence in Obama. He has shown time and time again that he's incapable.

It's truly amazing how such an incompetent dunce like Obama could have been elected president. He makes W look like a genius.

19. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Not much different from: "I will not rest until everyone American who is able, and ready and willing to work can find a job."

Last time I looked able Americans were still unemployed and the President was taking vacation.

20. conquistador#11

if obama sends a mission to save foley, then it would have been "inept obama spends our money to rescue soldier who released classified intel to isis during torture." =/