1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stick Figure Mania...another HeyP shockwave...plz try

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by heypartner, Mar 30, 2001.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

the train baby not good enough...keep clicking.

try my new media scraping....I put this one in Shockwave....I"m also trying to see if my server will go down...so keep clicking..please

it is the second link on the resulting page...

<a href="http://heypartner.jodi.com">here for some Kung Fu action</a>

remember to look at the top movie the first time you get Quicktime installed.

2. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

hehe. the bruce lee taunt is hilarious.

------------------
    (===)

3. The Voice of Reason

Hay,

your first one(the add still isnt working for me.

the kung foo thing is funny well played

------------------
    Hanta-Force Paintball
    www.hanta-force.com

4. MoonBus

MoonBus Contributing Member

Hahaha!!! This one is much better than the train one (although I do appreciate the guy risking his life to make the film).

I love the part where he took off his shoe and kick it to the other guy.

Do you have more of these nonsense to share?

I just send the link to my friends, so I am sure your server will get quite a test in an hour or 2.

Thanks HeyP, it made my day. I got a good laugh and it's friday...

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

The ad is not working? That should be really fast. All you need is Quicktime. Jamcracker (a stellar programmer) can't get it to run either, but he blames it on his quicktime install.

try uninstalling and then getting a fresh copy from Apple. It is well worth it. I'd also recommend uninstalling any other media programs. I'm on a clean machine here for testing these things to see what is compatible and what isn't. I install and uninstall all the time. Seems to me that the downloadable Microsoft Media player is something to be wary of. The one that comes with the OS ('98 and 2000) is plenty good enough. The standard Media Player, Flash, Shockwave, and Quicktime 4 seem to handle all your media needs just fine (except the actual .rm files for RealPlayer).

Let me know what you find out. I greatly appreciate any troubleshooting that you have time for.

Moonbus,
    Thanks for passing it around. We'll see if it kills the server. I'm supposed to get "unlimited bandwidth" ha! we'll see!

[This message has been edited by heypartner (edited March 30, 2001).]

6. The Voice of Reason

ummm, me not so computer smart. thats my brothers dept. I am at his office now and it dosnt work here either. it looks like it loads up, than nothing. the little screen just sits there and taunts me.

as far as un installing and stuff, i think I will pass. I think i saw this add on HBO when they do those shows about other countries adds. but even if not i guess i will live with out seeing it.

sorry i cant be of more help

peace

------------------
    Hanta-Force Paintball
    www.hanta-force.com