1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SI] Terrence Jones helping Rockets more than survive without Dwight Howard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by redhotrox, Mar 11, 2015.

1. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Wow. When you keep reframing your argument like that, it's hard to lose right?

Game after game after game of people both from and outside the Rockets organisation gushing over Terrence Jones and you're calling for evidence? How about you substantiate your claims sometime, bro?

2. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

alright guys. :rolleyes:

3. redglare92

redglare92 Member

Solid double double tonight which is encouraging going forward. He looked like he's regaining his movements well and is stronger than before too.

4. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

Just had a dream that we had traded TJ and he went off on us, draining threes, but he was confused cause he cheered with rockets players :) So glad that was not real, I felt pissed! Haha

5. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

You made a different moniker to sneak back into the forum after you lost the bet with me and.....did not even have the decency to honor my $20 charity offer.

A man of low character claiming "I have no trouble admitting I'm wrong when I'm wrong."

LOL. No one takes you seriously.

Get that **** outta here.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. rocketjunkie

rocketjunkie Member

Just checking in (since you do a lot of posting and I might have missed it) - did you ever admit that you were wrong about the stupid argument that players who previously get hurt in basketball, etc. are more likely to get hurt afterwards than players who haven't been hurt before? You spent an inordinate amount of time trying to convince people that there was no increased statistical likelihood of players/teams with injuries having more injuries the upcoming years than players/teams that did not. I thought it was pretty amusing since all you have to do is ask some medical professionals and they'll confirm that if you've had an injury you're more likely to have a re-injury for the same problem (re-aggravation) or have an injury elsewhere due to overcompensation, etc. That's why it was so predictable that Rose would keep getting hurt once he got hurt initially, why Kobe will keep getting hurt, etc.

But don't take my word for it: http://www.athletico.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Re-Injury-Article.pdf

One of a ton of articles on the web...

Just giving you a chance to admit you're wrong on this if you haven't done so already...

In any case unlike others I enjoy your post. Whether or not you are right (or arrogant, etc.) it makes for a lively GARM.