1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is the CC.net Fantasy League?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Lil Pun, May 2, 2001.

1. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I mean is it a league reserved for certain people or can anybody join? Where is it?

------------------
    Arkansas' Biggest Rocket Fan!

2. PhiSlammaJamma

Good question. It has lots of activity. I want to know what those guys are doing in those threads....

------------------
    humble, but hungry.

3. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

It is a simulation league using NBA Live. ANyone is welcome to join see the thread below. The teams left are rather stripped of stars but there are some players that have been held out(I am not sure who they are) as incentive for mew GM's. I would say that if you want to join you will probably on tap to get the first picks in the next draft or rookie draft(both of these are very tradeable.) We are about to start season 2.It takes a few weeks to play a full season then we have a common draft and starting next season we will have a rookie draft.If you have any more questions post them here and i will try to answer them.

To join or get some basic info go here:
    http://bbs.clutchcity.net/ubb/Forum12/HTML/000328.html
    CK

[This message has been edited by Castor27 (edited May 02, 2001).]

4. Heath

Heath Member

Welcome expansion draft. Damn you guys should have joined before the draft yesterday, but we welcome new GMs and I guess The Cat would find a way to include you guys. At the moment we are 18GMs and there is 29 NBA teams so there is room for new GMs.

The best team remaining for pickup is Indiana Pacers all teams have different rosters than the real NBA counterpart as thisisthe 2nd season for us. But join - It will be fun - and I guess if you pick an eastern team you could even make it to the playoffs. Think we at the moment are 10 western and and 8 eastern teams - but the west ismore packed than the real NBA as the all expansion teams so far has been from the east (2 new teams so far this season - both eastern). All 29 teams play anyway in the Sim and last year Pacers and Knicks was the 2 teams that did go to the playoffs even as seed #4 and #5. This year Knicks and Celtics are new teams with Human GM. Pacers also lost 2 players in the draft yesterday so they wont be as strong this year, but Cat has Penny Hardaway and Ilgauskas for the taking for new GMs. I guess you will also get to pick from the draft pool - and dont be surprised if you could get an expansion draft as you join after the draft yesterday.

But what I say is this is gonna be fun in the offseason (and later) give it a try you wont regret it. If you want in The Cat will give you a run down of what will happen.

------------------
    Join the CC.net NBA Sim

-------------------------
    Rosters & Stats - Stat requests & Stats - Trade Discussions - Official Trades - Draftinfo

5. Heath

Heath Member

6. PhiSlammaJamma

I'll take Miami, Cleveland, or Magic...

------------------
    humble, but hungry.