1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao Ming 2016 HOF Class

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by i3artow i3aller, Dec 14, 2015.

1. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Join me at the Hall of Fame ceremony next month in Springfield, MA. And help raise money for two wonderful causes. <a href="https://t.co/pcdjQ8bX3l">https://t.co/pcdjQ8bX3l</a></p>&mdash; Yao Ming (@YaoMing) <a href="https://twitter.com/YaoMing/status/768590376424779776">August 24, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

[rQUOTEr]
    Hey everyone!

I’m very honored to be taking a trip to Springfield, Massachusetts next month for my induction into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. But it’ll be more fun if I have some fans there, so I want one of you to come with me! If you win, here's what you'll get...

Thursday: two VIP tickets to the Hall Of Fame Press Conference, the Welcome Reception, the HOF Family Reunion and Awards Dinner at the Hall Of Fame in Springfield, and that's the day we'll meet up for a picture together!

Friday: two tickets to the Pre-Enshrinement Gala and the Enshrinement Ceremony at the Symphony Hall in Springfield.

Saturday: VIP access to the Hall Of Fame Brunch with the Hall Of Famers, the Private Reception, and the Induction Celebration at the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut!

And over 50 returning Hall of Fame members will be there for you to hang out with! The Induction will be at the beautiful Mohegan Sun Resort where you'll have unique access to our Hall of Fame “Family”! This is a priceless experience and all it takes to enter is a $10 donation to The Yao Ming Foundation and The Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. That’ll get you 100 entries, but the more you enter, the more chances to win!

Shaquille O’Neal and Allen Iverson will be there. Shaq & A.I. & me & YOU!

And since retiring from basketball, I've been busy. You may have heard that I started a winery. So along with extra entries, higher donations will receive special thank you gifts, including signed bottles of our limited edition Napa Crest Hall of Fame Edition Red Wine!

Got all that?

I can’t wait to meet one of you in Springfield!

-Yao[/rQUOTEr]

#101 freemaniam, Aug 24, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2016
  2. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I'll cringe when Iverson starts his speech.