1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Reasons to HATE Bush.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by noize, Sep 21, 2004.

1. noize

noize Contributing Member

Yeah, I'm going to vote, and definitely NOT for Bush. Ok, look at what the guy has done since he's been president. He totally ****ed up the country.

Since he became President, the economy got all crappy and and we lost a ton of jobs. When Bill Clinton left, the government had billions of dollars of surplus money laying around. After Bush took over, in less than 4 years, our government now is billions in debt, and the debt is getting bigger.

Remember the tax cuts he made to help the economy get better? It cost the goverment billions of dollars to do it and normal people like us got like, $300 dollars or something. Yeah, that's a ton. Guess who got most of it.
    The richest people in America did. So the government paid billions for this tax break that gave most of the money to only the richest people in America, the people who really don't need any more money. That makes no sense! Bush is a dumb-ass who only got this far because of his rich parents. His grades in college weren't very good and he himself admits he doesn't even read newspapers.

He uses his Presidential powers to help his rich friends and doesn't care about the minority and the low income people. You know all the people who work for him in his Cabinet? They're all billionaires or millionaires. Anyone who didn't agree with him were fired.

Then there's the whole Iraq thing. Question: Why did we go to war with Iraq? Answer: No reason at all. Saddam wasn't linked to terrorists or Al-Queda. And it's proved that he didn't have any Weapons of Mass Destruction. The government admitted they were wrong about all that stuff.
    And the thing is, the United States went and told all the other countries what they thought and to help us out, and all the other countries thought it was a bad idea and didn't believe us. Instead of listening to the rest of the world, we just ignored them and invaded Iraq anyway. That makes our country look like a total *******. We ignored the rest of the world's advice, and invaded this little country that didn't do anything to us and we wonder why people don't like us. Now we're stuck in there with nothing to do, surrounded by people that hate us and people slowly die every day. It's also costing millions every day to do this. Now, why are we there again?

What are we going to get from doing this? Outside from dead people and no money, absolutely nothing. Even George Bush's dad said invading Iraq was a stupid idea, which is why he didn't do it when he was President.

Yeah, John Kerry isn't all that exicting. I really don't know too much about him, but damn, ANYBODY can do a lot better than Bush did.

If you still not convince how bad Bush is than take a look here.

http://mcsweeneys.net/links/bush/

2. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Oil, and a Bush family vendetta.

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Oh yeah, well John Kerry is a big poo-poo head!

4. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

And his "solution" to the Israel/Palestine issue was just crap rejected by both sides. Road Map, I know 3rd graders that can come up with a better solution...

5. Summer Song Giver

Debt Smebt, it's all figuritive dollars anyway, we should start calling in our debts to the countries around the world. Seriously, who are we in debt to if not ourselves?

6. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Is Not!
    Is So!
    Is Not!
    Is So!
    Is Not!
    Is So!
    Is Not!
    Is So!
    Is Not!
    Is So!

;)

7. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

8. deepblue

deepblue Member

Your level of understanding for economic and political issues is just astounding.

On a side note, I wonder how many voters are like this on each side.

9. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

I don’t care what you say. John Kerry is a BIG FAT STUPID LIAR! His wife is a ketchup head. John Kerry’s purple hearts ought to be called YELLOW hearts because he is a yellow chicken. He is a scared-y cat. He’s a yellow chicken scared-y cat poo-poo face. And John Kerry KEPT his $300 check that Bush sent him. We went to war in Iraq because we’re the land of the free and the home of the 99 cent Whopper. The economy went bad because stupid terrorist do-do heads flew some planes into buildings and our greedy country freaked out and fired everybody. And John Kerry wants all of our troops to lay down their arms and smoke weed. My dad would beat the crap out of Kerry’s dad. And I would beat the crap out of Kerry at the bike rack after school.

Please tell me your post was a joke. Please. Pretty please.

10. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Oh, only about 98% of the voting population.

11. GreenVegan76

GreenVegan76 Contributing Member

Dude, c'mon. It *totally* is not.

12. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the laugh, Chance. :D

But uh, I think Kerry's dad is dead.. that's not a fair fight.

13. noize

noize Contributing Member

Thats funny man...I don't really care for Kerry either but anyone is better then Bush. I would vote for Kerry just to see how much **** he can clean up like he said he would, rather than have Bush ****ed our country up more. Our Government system is a joke, so sure you could look at my post as a joke if thats what makes you happy.

14. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

the difference between his post and yours was that his had some valid reasons, albeit with ad hominem, hyperbole and emotion. Granted, these extremities were being used to support his main points. However, they were not his main points, nor were they his sole sources of support. Yours is purely ad hominem, hearsay and emotion, plus you are clearly much older and mature to him.

To mock his post with what you think is something that is equitable clearly does not resonate when analyzed logically. Perpetuation of such bad humor that does not logically follow should not be commended, nor should it be used by an adult figure to denigrate youth that are beginning to set the foundations of their political ideology and are learning to exhibit their thoughts in debate form on a forum where adults outnumber youth.

15. Chance

Shut up Spock.

;)

16. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

I don't even know what that means. :confused:

d-i-c-t-i-o-n-a-r-y-.-c-o-m...

17. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Chance-a-roo, you and I are diametrically opposed politically, but you are still one of the funniest guys on here.

18. Chance

I used m-w.com

Honestly.

19. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=mendacity

men·dac·i·ty
    n. pl. men·dac·i·ties

1. The condition of being mendacious; untruthfulness.
    2. A lie; a falsehood.

Jeff, I actually looked up the word before posting so there you go ;)

20. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

for some reason noize reminds me of an american version of fatfatcow. how i miss fatfatcow's ranting posts.