1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Down to number 4 on the ESPN power ranking

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by wreck, Jan 18, 2007.

1. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

I think the rockets have officially earned their respect. They could have dropped them 5 or 6 slots in the power rankings but they respected us after losing against the top 2 teams in the NBA. I can even argue that we were in those last two games till the end, surprisingly enough against the suns where we were minus our two stars. Top 4 in the NBA baby! The next three games can actually get us in the top 3 again. It feels good to be respected. :)

www.espn.com (i couldnt copy and paste the link and got lazy to write it, its on the NBA section)

2. Sofine81

Sofine81 Member

I would love to play Dallas or SA in a Conference finals. I think we can beat either team in a 7 game series with T-mac, Yao, and Bonzi; My god, dont forget Head, the entire City of Houston loves Head :D

3. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

How could the Rockets drop to #4 in the power rankings?

FIRE GUNDY!!!

4. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

That's a different power ranking... that's a Hollinger power ranking that he just started. The original power rankings will continue to be updated on Mondays.

5. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

These are Hollinger's statisically-based power rankings, Stein does a separate one based on... um... the basketball experience of a hobbit.

6. johnrox

johnrox Member

yea, and this one with suns over mavs, that is crazy

7. Sextuple Double

I would love to see SA in the first round. 3/6 matchup

8. krayziefl

krayziefl Member

If we face SA in the playoffs, they'll will get an example next week of what will happen to them. A beating worse than from their daddy! :D ( hopefully )

9. kkuu

kkuu Member

See if we can win Spurs with Tmac.

I am sure we can.