1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 11/16/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Entropy

Entropy Member

I DID mention earlier that either Lin had to go, OR the staff had to go.

2. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

LOL... People slashing out on Ho Chen on Twitter. Dude isn't even in Portland...

3. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

Lin had a better track record in 35 games than McFail and Trampson did as Rockets coaching staff.

4. rocketsfan7

rocketsfan7 Member

Everyone is entitled to make mistakes. ClutchFans.net should tweet correction to show their professionalism. Otherwise, they lose all credibility.

5. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Hopefully we can bounce back and beat the lakers

6. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Yeah dude has to know he's not 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th option for sure. Although Rockets do lack a pecking order.

I really don't like Harden iso plays during crunch time because it relies too much on getting fouls call which most refs won't give during crunch time. He does find the open man for 3s once in awhile but it doesn't seem like it's worth it.

7. Entropy

Entropy Member

The two can't co-exist. Give it a year I guess. But another year of mediocrity.

8. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

A little bit better defensive match up... a LITTLE BIT BETTER .. and you leave him out the whole OT??? Just say you don't believe JLIn is a good player .. at least then we'll know you are blind and not stupid.

9. FacePalmMaster

I'm sorry man, but racism does exist....even in the NBA.

http://www.hark.com/clips/lqzdlwjxjn-shaq-yao-ming-ching-chong

10. tkrieger

tkrieger Member

The situation with Lin and this coaching staff reminds me so much of when a young Magic Johnson struggled under coach Paul Westhead........ The Lakers ultimately fired Westhead and hired Pat Riley...... The rest was history.

11. JK1

JK1 Member

Listen man, lin needs to play tight man at the end of regulation, when the game is close - period.

I love the steals, and good things happen when he playing safety during the game. But its not a good idea at crunch time.

12. instar

instar Member

poor guy, i do hate his seg, but he's just doin his job.

13. Entropy

Entropy Member

Might as well, McHale has been an average coach so far at best, and this team is still treading mediocrity. Shoot for the moon.

14. Coban Hutton

Coban Hutton Member

WTFFFFFFFF, CORRECT THIS

15. Solidz75

Solidz75 Rookie

I loved how the coaching staff when to Harden hero ball when lin leading the offense was clearly much more effective the ENTIRE game up that point. Even when Lin found Harden for the three, they still had lin bring the ball up the court and give the ball to harden.

Whether it's lin or not, you just cannot do that every single time. And with lin, you need to make him the primary ball handler. Why cant the coaching staff see this when the whole world can?

16. JK1

JK1 Member

good, can you stop now?

your act is getting old.

17. Mr. Space City

18. Entropy

Entropy Member

I'd ask you to go back to New York or wherever it is you're from before you started worshiping Lin, but that's probably not going to happen either.

19. JK1

JK1 Member

earth to tkrieger... GTFO with this bull****, do not compare lin to magic. i love lin, but don't ever compare lin to magic..... just don't do it.

20. JK1

JK1 Member

wrong again MOFO, im out. im tired of your sorry ass posts - you think your smart, but you are fool.