1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Looking for graphic designer for web who is good at "street style" graphics

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by AroundTheWorld, Oct 19, 2005.

1. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I am looking for a graphic artist who is good at Photoshop and could do some logo/mascot work for a website I want to start for me. Perhaps also general work on the design of the site.

The site will offer some games, and the style of the site would be a little bit cartoonish/friendly/warm/inviting/appealing to people's competitive spirit, but still supposed to appeal mainly to a mature audience (not a games site for kids), especially females between 20 and 40.

I need someone who can work fast and who is responsive, and who is not offended when the first drafts do not get met with as much enthusiasm as expected. Ideally, the designer would also have an idea of HTML (not only Photoshop), so he would have an idea how his design could translate into working on a website. Not looking to hire someone, just to pay for the work being done, either on an hourly basis or something else can be negotiated.

Please e-mail me through the board if interested, preferably with links to some work samples. If the cooperation goes well, this could be an opportunity to get more work on an ongoing basis.

Thanks.

#1 AroundTheWorld, Oct 19, 2005
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2005
  2. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

Designing a personal ad???

:p

3. rusHour

rusHour Contributing Member

email sent

4. OldManBernie

OldManBernie Old Fogey