1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[nba.com] NBA Draft Preview: Houston Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ROCKCITY, Jun 20, 2010.

1. ROCKCITY

ROCKCITY Member

<object width="388" height="394" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/swf/1.1/cvp/nba_embed_container.swf?context=nba&videoId=channels/draft/2010/06/20/20100620_hou_draft_preview.nba" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/swf/1.1/cvp/nba_embed_container.swf?context=nba&videoId=channels/draft/2010/06/20/20100620_hou_draft_preview.nba" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="388" wmode="transparent" height="394"></embed></object>

Lock if posted.

2 people like this.
  2. Egghead

Egghead Member

great find

3. ROCKCITY

ROCKCITY Member

Thanks, but there wasn't really much about the draft. Only the status of Yao and Scola. Sorry to disappoint fellas.

4. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

Didn't even discuss potential draftees but nice find nonetheless.

5. SA Rocket

SA Rocket Contributing Member

Don't really understand why they call that a "draft" preview when they didn't even speculate on what the Rockets could or should do in the draft. :confused:

That was more of an offseason preview.

6. Moonscope

Moonscope Member

They didnt preview the draft for the Rockets at all. All they did was talk about the team and whether the players will be back..

7. Egghead

Egghead Member

I watched previews to some other teams, these guys barley talk about the draft..its all free agency... they barley mention any of the draft prospects names

8. pbthunder

pbthunder Contributing Member

I see mock drafts all the time, but like most people here, I'm not at all certain that we're staying at #14. So, it's hard to get excited about whom we might take there.

9. YDoof2

YDoof2 Member

Good find! Thanks! :)

10. FFz

FFz Member

whats the average salary for starting pfs?

11. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

$8.50 hr

12. SunsRocketsfan

yea nothing too insightful .. also I think we need to draft a slashing 2 guard more so than another big man. Well that also all hinges on what our options are for Jordan Hill who is that athletic big man we need. I dont think anyone in this draft at our position (ie: Whiteside) can offer more potential than say Jordan Hill. And doesnt look like we will get Bosh but who knows. Cant wait till July 1st! :)

13. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

That was actually straight up shameful coverage. Will Yao be back? Of course he will. Will Scola or Lowry be back? Morey has already said he'll match any offer. They didn't even mention that.

14. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

At midnight CST (in half an hour) they are going to do a SW division draft preview, I think it's the exact same segment.

15. delishman

delishman Member

I'd be happy if either Scola or Yao fell to us at 14.

16. dakeem1

dakeem1 Member

Last Year's NBA.com draft preview was exactly the same for theRockets. They spoke about Yao and T-Mac and the possibility of them returning for the 09/10 season.
    This draft preview is equally as useless.

17. Htown's2kFinest

I seen this on NBA tv not to long ago.

They didn't really ever take about the possible guys we could be drafting but like someone that posted before me, all they really talked about was Scola and Yao. But dam if Yao is gone...

rebuild. :(

18. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Wow UK has 5 guys projected to go in the 1st round? Damn. Obviously the recruiting is somehow illegal, but all this state has is UK basketball, so, meh, look the other way.

19. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Rick Kamla is a boss...

Rep me for this post...