1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Car Alarms?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BigM, Dec 17, 2007.

1. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

I'm about to get a new car and am thinking about the best way to protect it. anyone have any recommendations on a good system or even a good place to get it installed?

i'm curious about these 2-way pagers with the little lcd screen or the ones that give you a beep if the alarm is activated? i'd rather have one of those then something that just screams and yells in the parking lot.

2. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Good insurance. Most car alarm systems are more annoying than anything else.

3. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

A poster here runs CJ Sounds on Gessner at I-10. His name is Shawn. He did my alarm (nothing fancy....just a standard alarm). Very professional; good guy. I'd use his place again, definitely.

Call them and ask for him and tell him you're a clutchfans guy. He'll hook you up.

4. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

I haven't payed attention to a car alarm going off (other than being annoyed) since about 1982.

5. dskillz

dskillz Contributing Member

Pretty much.