1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Wolverine vs Manimal

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by chievous minniefield, Aug 26, 2014.

1. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

Can you imagine these two on the same team?

No sense that it's likely, but if you threw in Rondo, Dorsey and Ariza, the fundamental identity of this team would be transformed.

Would be fascinating to see those names around H&H, as opposed to Lin, Parsons and Asik.

Would Wolverine & Manimal be safe for children to see at games? Would their combined intensity incinerate the city of Houston like that scene in Gone With the Wind?

Would they cancel each other out like magnets?

I'd like to find out.

Also, I dib all comic/motion picture/cartoon rights, TM.

2. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Why you gotta be racist?

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Exactly what I was thinking. Not cool OP.

4. chievous minniefield

Ha!

I think something's gone wrong.

I blame the extreme intensity of Beverly and Faried.

5. photojoe

photojoe Member

So we are using our assets to trade for Faried?

And then, after we have used some of our best assets to trade for Faried, we are just going to throw in Rondo as well?

6. chievous minniefield

In this imaginary hypothetical, yes.

But you're missing the point.

The point is: There are rumors we're pursuing Faried. And Faried and Beverly are super intense.

Discuss.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

again with faried, although a good player would not fit well on this team next to DH. TJ is comparable to Faried but is actually more skilled. he just doesn't have the same motor and there's nothing wrong with that.

8. CertifiedTroll

We will now have two extra energy guys. Bring back Ron and Ryan Bowen and we are all hustle team.