1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Stack of Houston Chronicle Sports Pages from the Championship Era

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by white lightning, Aug 16, 2014.

1. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

Moving and getting rid of stuff. I have a huge stack of Houston Chronicles and a few USA todays that I saved from the championship years. Will also throw in a few misc. papers- 9/11, Princess Diana death, a couple of presidential elections, some Astros stuff. Will ship by media mail. Moving next Saturday 8/23. First $40 takes it (includes post). Paypal OK.

2. NateNate

NateNate Member

pictures?

3. white lightning

white lightning Contributing Member

I knew someone would eventually ask this. I can take pictures, but not sure I know how to upload to this thread. Do I upload to online image hosting sight and then link to it, or is there an easier way to get it here?

4. Ismail

Ismail Member

Yes that is how you would do it. I am definitely interested, but if a lot of other posters are, I don't need a stack of each... just a couple of the Chronicles and USA todays.

5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Going to go ahead and get this out of the way, Morey must have something up his sleeve. Probably will be trading some people out soon. He never makes pointless signing this must be a sign.

6. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

If you have the pictures on your computer you can go to www.imgur.com and upload them very quickly. You don't need an account to upload anything either. It will give you a url for the image and you can insert the pic like any other one.

7. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Hey white lightning...could you PM me via the bbs messaging system. I've got a question for you.

Thanks!