1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I CAnT wait till you know what I know

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by The Voice of Reason, Mar 15, 2002.

1. The Voice of Reason

YES, this is a Cuttino thread!

Only a few other and myself URI "Rhodey" fans really know what I am talking about here, so I will clue you in now.

Cuttino Mobley is a Clutch player. Always has always will be.

Is he clutch at games end? Well sure, but that’s not my point.
    Is he clutch is big games? Um, yup, but that’s not the point either.

The point you ask??
    Cuttino Mobley pours it on as the season gets on. Every month he gets better, gets hotter, gets more clutch. You can check out his past. Its true. But there is more. Vitalle once called him a PTP. Why, because He owned the A-10 tourney. And because he owned the NCAA field. But he has always been this way.
    Even as a rook, check his stats in those few games vs. LA. He was pulled, but if you look his stats are good in the context of production/ min.

This phenomenon is not just a pro thing, or something he did in his senior year, but he was always one to watch as the season went on. I have followed his whole career. Watched his entire collage careen (mostly in person) I have seen as many pro games a money TV/time has allowed me, and I have to tell all of you with confidence that THE BEST IS STILL TO COME!!

Sure the statistics back up what I write, but it is more than that. Watch his game, watch his eyes. He loves this ****. It has something to do with March. He just feels it coming.

PEACE

2. Houston-in-LA

Houston-in-LA Member

I'm getting the chills!!!!

Mobley the man in the playoffs??!!

Can't wait to see these guys mature and go farther into the postseason

Only knock against your theory though...what were Mobley's numbers in the playoffs his first year with Pippen?? I don't remember him coming up too big then, but that was his first year

3. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

He's going to hinder Steve's development!

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

5. treeman

treeman Member

YES! THe Inside Scoop... Preach on!

6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Okay some people might not actually get your sarcasm you know. ;)