1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Chandler Parsons - 13 Points Vs Grizzlies (12.30.11)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by batkins, Dec 30, 2011.

1. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/svqMeKNtCf8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

C'mon man, you gotta do some Rubio highlight clips! Please

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

This is a game where things went his way, good rebounding, defense, shooting and slashing. If he can improve on his game all round and become consistent, he would be a very nice player to have.

4. moose

moose Member

Good Bye Chase Budinger!!

Thanks for the vid!

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

To the backstreet, boy!

1 person likes this.
  6. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

An all around player and contributes more at the 3 than you know who. Hope he tosses out that bag of garbage quality bud. This bud's stay in Houston has dried up and is no longer good. Time for some fresh stuff.

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

That shooting stroke looks legit to me....i dont buy that he's not a good shooter, maybe not great, but ~33% from three is realistic. I believe I read he either tweaked his shot, since college, or has worked on it in some way.

He makes the game easier for himself and his teammates....notice he keeps his hands up, ready to catch. He comes to the ball, instead of waiting for it. He takes advantage of the defender's momentum to get a step on them. He's figured out he has to do those little things to save time and compete with faster players.

8. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

He has actually been consistent whenever he gets minutes. I say let him play 20+ a night. That little stint over in France did him some good. He may end up having a bigger impact than Morris.

9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Can Morey pick or what, huh?;)

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Chase was pretty good tonight too, hit one less shot than Parsons, but Chandler rebounded very well.....

DD

11. Mr Chuck Norris

great another Budinger

12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Bud and chandler are not the same player, chandler can pass, hustle and play D, bud does nun of those. What they can do thats similar is rebound (chandler is better at this) and shoot (bud is better at this) and slash. A lot of players can do those specific things, might as well say bud is the same as lowry if your just gonna say they're the same because they do a few of the same things, while everything else they do is the opposite.

1 person likes this.
  13. Downtownbrown

Downtownbrown Member

Take that Mr. Chuck Norris. You just got round housed to the face!

1 person likes this.
  14. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

The scouting report on Parsons was that he had a very high BB IQ. One of the reasons he has figured out the NBA faster than most rookies.

15. Red.Glare

Red.Glare Member

Not only that, he is very coachable. He wants to learn and improve. Chandler also appears very driven, something Bud and Hill both seem to lack.

16. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I read that, but it's become such a cliche in basketball that i wasn't sure how accurate it was. However, he's proving it was the truth.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

http://www.nba.com/rockets/news/recap_rockets_at_grizzlies_d_2011_12_30.html

No excuses.

18. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

I love this guy, at least he brings it unlike Twill and Budinger. I see him taking over the starting SF spot soon so Lee can play his natural position and back-up Martin. That way Budinger can be first SF off the bench and he might be better served there.

19. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Let's be real. Chase sucked complete ass tonight, as did nearly everyone outside of Lowry/Parsons...

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Martin's scoring was there.