1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Texans sign Ricardo Mathews

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by J.R., Apr 15, 2014.

1. Remii

Remii Member

The Bengals and the Browns don't have a fan base that will still pack the stadium during a 14 game losing streak. So them being cheap is an excuse and as of now they are in a much better position than the Texans are. McNair may not be cheap but he hasn't been spending his money wisely.

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Great so you agree with me you could have just typed that. :)

3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

my other thing is what has mcnair shown you ? What has he given you that makes you such a believer? WHAT?

At least with osteen or someone like that there is *something* behind it albeit even more of a joke than mc cheap. But with mcnair? What? That he is the owner of the team of houston? that's enough huh?

One would think somewhere along the way by accident there might be SOMETHING.. some kind of pulse or proof of life but no.. nothing.

I am all for rooting for the team but what has mc cheap done for you lately? actually I mean EVER? Signing boselli should have been your first sign.

We need new ownership and sadly it's not going to happen with this degree of undying (for what?) loyalty. unless we fall into some kind of shi**t field of luck somehow, this team and ownership are going to field a team of half ass for the rest of time. We need real ownership that is concerned about W-L not pretending to try. So far their pretending has done them okay (folks eating it up like this) so carry on I guess.

Dont stop believin !

4. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Are you responding to a phantom? Where are these posts that you are responding to?

I'm not a believer in McNair. I said he and the organization have been laughably stupid at times. They don't have to be cheap to suck.

5. Remii

Remii Member

Kinda... The other poster has the right idea though. I think he should be using the word "scared" instead of cheap.