1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How you put that Disgusting team performance behind you

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Beardaholic13, May 5, 2015.

1. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

1. Value Each possession: i Mean I've seen highschoolers take care of the ball better than what the rockets did yesterday, absolute pathetic shot selection, just all around NOT GOOOD, this has to change if we want to even win a game let alone a series.

2. Its obi the clippers are leaning on BG, how you didnt send more double teams is beyond disbelief with CP3 out....Prigioni did a wonderful job of timing it, put him in more positions like that instead of just choosing what he wants to do against our PFS, cuz none of them can guard a parked car

3.Start Josh smith.....Tjones has no business being on the court right now, he loosk injured or not into it which would be a bigger problem honestly...Slow,soft,lethargic in all aspects.

4.Play Offense as a team and use sets , aim sick of this stupid HERO BALL bulll**** we actually promote on our screens lol its utter idiocy thinking that kind of ball is the right way to play.....PUT blake in a P&R situation drive to the basket!!!....you have to be aggressive in the playoffs to win I want to see this from everyone, don't settle drive it

1 person likes this.
  2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

with alcohol but no overdose

3. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Expect nothing.

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's already behind me.

The Rockets are grown me and professionals. Either they have it or they don't. It's not something to worry about.

5. Beardaholic13

Beardaholic13 Member

Sometimes its just that simple indeed...lets see what we are made of

6. icewill36

icewill36 Member

i dont think doubling blake is the answer since obviously he can find the open man as he dished out like 13 assists.

the rockets didnt expect rivers and barnes to burn them like they did. we underestimated them and that cant happen again.

i dont care what the rockets do, just win. the clippers are playing at a championship level because they had to to defeat the title contending spurs.

game 1 proved the rockets just dont have that same level of focus, but its not too late to get it.

7. seeingred

seeingred Member

bleach.

oh wait, wrong site.

8. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

By winning the next game

9. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Be pessimistic

10. JazzLakerHater

Winning this series is the only way that loss will go away. I had doubts they'd win the series before yesterday, I now have close to zero faith they win this series.

11. J Hard

J Hard Member

You do know hero ball is in large part bc mchale cant run sets, don't you? Direct your agitation appropriately, this is going to be a repeat of last year for mchale when he knew nothing of how to coach with competence.

Doc Rivers is about to coach circles and embarass mchale. Cringe worthy stuff on deck.

12. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Just keep telling myself there would be no Clutch City without Choke city

13. reliableman

reliableman Member

Great points! It's all about defensive effort and shot selection.

I'm tired of hearing we lost on TOs. We had 9 TOs in the 1stQ and were doing just fine. Obviously we need avoid excessive TOs, but the Clips had almost as many as us. It's about taking advantage of opportunities and preventing them from taking advantage of theirs. We did neither of those well.

We had a lot of guys struggling hard while the Clips were sinking FGs at a good rate. That trend is not guaranteed to continue. I know the wheels fell off, but we could've stopped the bleeding before we totally lost it...it just didn't happen.

Bring on game 2! Go Rockets!

14. RedNation97

RedNation97 Member

Josh Smith hardly played any better than TJ anyway.

#WeNeedDMO

15. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

By having a life.

16. Dmo for 3mo

Dmo for 3mo Member

17. Mprice

Mprice Member

This. Got a lot going on with finals anyways, so that's my way away from the NBA.

18. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Installing the Rick Aldeman offense.

19. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

Already been behind me.

Basketball is not life.

20. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

This is how I put it behind me:
    [​IMG]