1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

3 Tickets: Lakers vs. Rockets game - Section 409 Row 6, Center View; Tuesday, Dec. 4th

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Man, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Man

Man Contributing Member

Up to 3 tickets (Center view in Section 409, Row 6) to Los Angeles Lakers vs. Houston Rockets game at Toyota Center on 12/4/12. $100 per ticket. Thanks

2. Orange

Orange Member

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

They're NOT going to sell for $100, man. :eek: Not to a ClutchFan'er, at least. Not here, either. Dang scalper.

4. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I'll buy all 3 for $30! Thanks bro!

5. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

I'll trade ya for it. I've got a roger clemens return poster (first return from retirement), a ticket stub to the UH v. Texas Tech game played on Sept 26, 2009, and a marker I'm missing the cap to. What say you?

1 person likes this.
  6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

**** off with that ****.

This is fair price territory, rip off a dumbass on craigslist.

1 person likes this.
  7. Man

Man Contributing Member

Appreciate the love. Comparable situation to the thread with the Heat tickets - these were what I paid for when tickets came out on sale. I would have gone for lower deck if those weren't even more expensive. I went to the Heat game in these seats for the same price; they hiked these games up based on supposed market demand, I guess.

I found out I couldn't make this game next week; I subsequently bought tickets for comparable prices for the following Lakers game in January. I feel the same way about these prices to whoever set prices at the beginning of ticket sales.

I will consider best offer, would like to recoup what I paid obviously.

And believe me, I would not pay the typical $40-50 for these seats for any other game this season. Just not interested in seeing any teams besides the Lakers and the Heat this season.

8. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

He is right, they jacked up the tickets for the "premium" games, $40 for the cheapest end zone tickets you'd usually get for $15 any other game. They did the exact same thing for the Knicks games a few days before the game. Its pretty pathetic actually.

9. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Especially when you consider some people can't even watch the games on television SMH

10. DreamRoxCoogFan

I got some for $120 each, section 102, row 26, basically what I paid for them when they went on sale for single game tix. It's going to be tough for me to go to the game now, message me if interested.

11. Man

Man Contributing Member

You should probably start your own thread for more visibility.

12. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

Fixed it for ya. People in here won't buy anything unless its free or super cheap.