1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Video] Chandler Parsons & Courtney Lee Highlights Vs Thunder (3.13.12)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by batkins, Mar 17, 2012.

1. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5IseXHBHfg0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eUfy8eDYbM4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2 people like this.
  2. allanivan

allanivan Member

Chandler Parsons is really stepping up and I think he has a lot of potential. If he can develop his 3 point shooting and free throw. He will our starting SF for a long time.
    Courtney is clutch and play hard. See the thing is Kmart has better offense than him but he does not play aggressively enough to show it. At least not this season.

3. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

Parson's is a beautiful passer.

4. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Streaky rhythm shooter. Attack the basket, get a feel of the shot and get rhythm in shooting. There's nothing more fundamental than that. Great passer and court vision. Ginobiliiiiiiiiiiiiii!

5. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

great shot of people's faces within the last reply of Courtney's clutch 3... you can almost hear the lamentation of their women.

6. yobod

yobod Member

Did anyone else notice that Kevin Durant is really lazy on defense? Didn't even bother to run back on defense those few plays and Parsons took full advantage of it. It's funny how you can be lazy on defense, but as long as you get to take that last shot and make it once in awhile you're considered clutch.

7. yobod

yobod Member

I like how Courtney Lee bumped into Scott Brooks and looked back at him after hitting the game winner, not on purpose of course. The OKC bench looked pretty pissed at him.

8. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

parsons is like a young boris diaw. Can rebound, pass, score in various ways

9. yobod

yobod Member

Good comparison offensively. He's a bit more athletic which makes him a much better defender. Maybe Scottie Pippin would be a better comparison? :grin:

10. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Scot Brooks is doing miracles out there. I was never high on Durant and okc has a lot of overrated players. Don't blame them, wins = stock value high.

11. aaaa

aaaa Member

Yes. That is the one thing that I noticed from the Parsons vid. Durant was slow to react on D, didn't box out, and got outhustled basically.