1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

how about antonio davis?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cuneo77, Jan 2, 2005.

Tags:
  1. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

he seems like a good pf,he's older,how about we give the bulls howard,and then mo backs him up, and turns into the mo of old...

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

How about **** Antonio Davis and we get Tyson.

I mean IRON MIKE Tyson.

Tyson and Dikembe... Nobody will dare come into the lane, it would be like a kitten running a rottweiler gauntlet. Dikemebe's elbows will have a three way with the opponents' face and the floor, while Tyson quickly pounces on the prey to finish him off. The facial tattoo only raises the sheer intimidation factor. The league **** its pants, Don Nelson first. You can't spell Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean Jacque Wamutombo without Bambi Lando Elbow Boom Queen.

3. pchan

pchan Member

How about Maurice lucas?? didn't he use to play with Bill walton.. so he should fit in very well with yao. Lucas is even older.. and he's probably a free agent.. so we don't have to give up anything to get him.

I think iron mike at this stage of his career is not going to help much... he've got beat up badly by danny williams, who was like a punching bag for V. Klitchsko...

I say we sign w. klitchsko.. he is 6-7... he's got a ph.d. so he must be smart... He's got fairly good punching power.. he can be our PF punching forward. Besides, he can teach Yao something about Stamina.

4. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Great lets just keep making our team older and older.

Like one of the other posters said throw in Tyson Chandler and I would do it.

5. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

Great let's get Chandler for Howard. And Garnett for Taylor. And Duncan for Ward. Geniuses on our board.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Bring in the Big E, he can play all game.

DD

7. cuneo77

cuneo77 Contributing Member

well i am trying to think of a pf using the mentality our front office is using, relax

8. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Tyson is only like 5'9" or so, probably wouldn't work out playing him down low.

However, I would bet my life he could be more effective than our friend Charlie Ward. :cool:

9. crash5179

Only a moron could miss the point that I was making. If you did not get it in my original post then it is a waste of time trying to explain it to you.

10. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

How about:

MoT
    Deke
    1st Round Pick
    Trade Exception

for

A Davis
    Tyson Chandler

Chicago shaves almost 5 million off the cap this summer with this deal, on top of their savings by not offering Chandler a deal.

11. crash5179

I would do it but I don't think Chi wants anything to do with Deke.

12. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

They could always just buy him out then he can re-sign with us?:D

13. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

And we could send up to $3 million along with the deal to pay for the buyout, then re-sign Deke for the minimum.