1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] Beyond Skyline

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

[​IMG]

Sequel to 2011's Skyline, a movie that pleasantly surprised me. I had hoped for a sequel.

Don't discount this one. It stars the sensational Frank Grillo (The Purge), Iko Uwais & Yayan Ruhian of the Raid!

2. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm going to go ahead and discount it after the awful mess that was Skyline. No offense intended brother man. I'm a sci-fi guy and the lack of thought and dialogue in the flick just kills me.

Would love to be pleasantly surprised.

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I thought that was Predator for a second.

4. dmoneybangbang

I actually thought the first one was pretty good for an alien attack film and really enjoyed the ending.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I liked the first Skyline. There are so few good alien type movies that you have to grade on a curve.