1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

The Chinese national team will be built around Yao -- Harris

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by oliver_67, Mar 4, 2004.

Tags:
  1. oliver_67

oliver_67 Member

2. Val

Val Member

I can't read it!!!

3. Val

Val Member

Here I think I translated it: Thanks BABELFISH!

"The Yao helper" is more excited than "three levels Yao Minggeng important Yi Jianlian to jump"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Http://sports.sina.com.cn on March 04, 2004 13:21 ball newspaper

The editor's note national sports team name list draws a charge, "Yao core" establishment imperative, but from assists this core the main force battle formation to be able to produce very many editions. But has listened to the center Tang due east, "the South China vanguard group" as well as controls Wei Liu Wei the speech, perhaps we have a deeper understanding to "the Yao helper".

"Yao helper" center: The Tang due east does not make "Pakistan second"

Yellow page micro cost marketing way Does not leave till we meet the appointment new position
    The small family main battle formation makes known Multimedia interaction study English

Special correspondent heard article Nanjing reported "oh, my handset all had to give today hits has exploded." When puts through the Tang due east telephone, he and the friend is eating the pickled cabbage fish. "These day I have not all eaten meal." One side young Tang pulls out toward the mouth in is pulling the thing, at the same time mumbles was saying. "Cannot be continuously is answering the telephone?" Reporter teases with him. Had not thought, young Tang unambiguous tunnel: "Who said, continuously all in is not busy is answering the telephone." Has not waited for reporter "not to be able" the exportation, he is suddenly surreptitious as soon as smiles, "heh heh, actually, I today in busy registration." Originally, continuously wanted to have a fragrant vehicle the Tang due east finally to set firm resolve to study the vehicle to take ¼ÝÕÕ. "Very early wanted to study, but continuously all did not have the time. Now looked like has been impossible, but, first hangs in that says again."

Actually, already knew the news the Tang due east already could not realize that kind of wild with joy mood, but the big name list officially altogether the cloth or let his moral nature a stone fall to the ground. "At the beginning of the season I had not all thought own this year can enter the national sports team, that time also is worrying this season the condition. But after season most, in my heart how many had a bottom. But, when is officially informed you participates the training that kind of feeling or not to be dissimilar." In very early before once chatted with Tang's due east goes through a strategic pass to the dream thing, that time, young Tang said oneself vainly hoped for again in a big way, first step or entered the national sports team. But today, this first step of desire has finally realized, but the Tang due east actually started for own second step to worry, he liked is mutters the tunnel: "Goes in this also is only the first step, most importantly can stand firm in the national sports team. You also knew the national sports team the competition has intensely, I all did not know oneself can enter finally goes to the Athens Olympic Games that name list." Young Tang said is the truth, except Yao Ming, Buttle, or also has Wang Zhizhi, he identical generation match even also has Ī¿Ë, Wang Bo, Yi Jianlian and Xue Yuyang. The such huge competition troop, truly a little lets the feeling which the person breathes heavily was only mad.

Let young Tang come the review these matches, his quite earnest tunnel: "Their which all very good, wants the strength to have the strength, wants the technology to have the technology, but, their technical characteristic all very similar, all belongs to that kind of body quite nimbly, in the footsteps migration aspect must compared to my strong somewhat, like Ī¿Ë, person's the and so on Yi Jianlian outwire three minute extremely is also good, but Wang Bo and Xue Yuyang also all is in team's top-beam center, the strength naturally does not need to say. But must speak of the inside connection resistance, I thought I must occupy the superiority, because I in bodily, the strength aspect all must be stronger than them, therefore also has the impulse. But my weakness on in attack footsteps, in defensive footsteps migration quite slow, but also has is under that kind of basket aggressive is also insufficient, this also will be I later the need strengthens with the study place."

Did not look in the of the same generations front, young Tang is extremely self-confident, but as soon as mentions Yao Ming and Buttle, he exhibited modestly to trace the type immediately, "certainly must with person and so on Yao Ming, Buttle compared to, that also have the certain disparity. This kind of disparity in the experience aspect which is on site, also under that kind of basket aggressive aspect. Therefore, this time goes to the national sports team, I am must like them to study well." Because of many disparities in that, this also original influence to young Tang in national sports team's role, the Tang due east as if early has the preparation, he said that, "I certainly or hoped oneself can play the big center, even if is Yao bright or Buttle's substitution, I all can be extremely happy. Because this I go on am holding the study manner, studies the old team member's experience and the technology, but can go to Athens to attend the Olympic Games but actually certainly is not most important." Once heard to the NBA ball to search the Tang due east compares with Buttle, regarding this, young Tang obviously was not approves of very much, he smiles said: "Under Buttle's bodily condition and the basket the technology all is, but must speak of likes anyone which is worth me studying, I or hoped I like I."

Because in March 15 had to go to the national sports team to register, therefore, young Tang was planning the evening rode the night train to return to Suzhou the native place to go. "The parents already knew I entered the national sports team the matter, extremely was all happy, therefore the tonight hurries back. Ha-ha, estimated also has delicious waits to reward with food and drink me." Young Tang is childish smiles, "then Sunday comes back carries on the recoverable training, must enter the condition ahead of time, this is a good opportunity after all, I must grasp as far as possible, strive for finally can go on an expedition Athens with the large unit, can attend the Olympic Games on behalf of the country, this is one kind is honorable also is one kind of exercise."

"Yao helper" vanguard: Yi Jianlian is excited "three levels to jump"

Special correspondent forest herd Ningbo reported selected national sports team Guangdong young fellow mood each different yesterday, transmitted the national sports team to announce 18 person of trainings name lists the news, Yi Jianlian, Zhu Fangyu and among Du front being selected. But is preparing always to play in the finals and wars of 81 rows champions Guangdong team actually also during the midday nap. As soon as awakens, the selected national sports team's Guangdong young fellows actually are the mood are respectively different.

Zhu Fangyu: Experience Harris

Under yesterday ÎçÕý prepared Zhu Fangyu which rested most early to know the news, he was also tight a little is astonished: "Now announced, I do not know the name list. Very happy, but now I do not have the free time to consider this question, because the league tournament does not have finally to hit, now says to our troop most importantly tonight with 81 rows total finals. Takes always plays in the finals, rests well, then considers the national sports team again." "Harris in front of us also has had a contact, in men's basketball team ÊÀ½õÈü time we at the Dallas training, he have given on us a class. This was allowed to experience Harris's original story."

Du Feng: Very even more diligently

After awaking, Du Fengtang depends the bed on the bed, after listened to national sports team's training name list, the Du front has not displayed too many surprise, all very were as if all natural. The Du front tranquilly said that, "I thought this name list should have his truth, can be selected I also to think very normally, but or quite is intense in the inside connection competition, I can continue to try hard. Other no flattery, in any case I very am also tranquil."

Yi Jianlian: Excited first

When reporter tells Yi Jianlian he has been selected national sports team training name list time, the United Arab Republic did not believe this is real. "Is not the country blue team?" The United Arab Republic asks in reply, "this year we also must go hit the Asian blue match." Was confirming the final news is the real time, the United Arab Republic happy smiled. "Very happy, also is very excited!" The United Arab Republic describes own like this mood. But after is excited, the United Arab Republic or is calm said, "I had not truly thought can have my name. Because I have just hit year CBA, is very various does not have the strength. After is happy, I thought I should calmly regard this honor. I thought this selected national sports team considered more is to my raise and the inspection, what my this are more is studies the thing. As for finally can go to Athens I not to consider that, that is the training question, I must do am train well, enhance oneself." Said after this saying in United Arab Republic's eye is dodging the excited ray.

Wang Shipeng: Indifferent

Announced among in yesterday in the name list also had 33 person of reserve big name lists, the Guangdong team also has Wang Shipeng to be. Rests before the noon, Wang Shipeng receives friend's short note, but the big huge mythical bird also thought is cracks a joke. After confirmed the news authenticity, the big huge mythical bird opens the mouth to ask: "Wants the training?" After knew does not need to attend the training the reply, Wang Shipeng appears somewhat disappointedly, "although is first being selected, but is not the genuine national sports team after all. This name list significance is not actually big, will be able to attend 2,008 Olympic Games also to have to look at the oneself next performance. I do not matter, so long as hit has been good."

"Yao helper" fullback

Liu Weizi when "as soon as controls the health"

Special correspondent Xiaochun reported in the basket tube center announcement new session of Chinese men's basketball team 18 person of trainings name list, fullback Liu Wei and veteran general Fan Bin is selected, Liaoning team's old national champion Guo Shiqiang actually unexpectedly fails to be elected, substitutes for him is Beijing team's Zhang Yunsong and the Jiangsu team's Hu snowy peak two young fellow. Looking from the present situation that, Liu bright hopefully continues to sit the steady national sports team main force to organize fullback's seat.

Simultaneously please come Harris and ÓÈÄÉ Commander Si two famous, the Chinese men's basketball team must obtain the good result at the Athens Olympic Games the ambition not to be small. Does not raise the core with before Head Coach Jiang Xingquan the manner to be different, new Commander in Chief Harris explicitly indicated, young giant Yao Mingjiang will be a core which the Chinese men's basketball team will deserve. Has the goal (good result), has the capital (clearly Yao), revolves these two, national sports team's fullback to provide quite is also clear. In in this selected 4 fullbacks, 81 row Fan Bin is the famous veteran general, he experiences richly, is good at in the controlling field the situation, divides the ball time quite outstanding also. But he receives the physical ability and the wounded and sick puzzle, always plays in the finals in before CBA not only goes on stage the time few, performance also general, therefore must let him go to battle at the Olympic Games by the main force status, obviously is not somewhat realistic, the national sports team therefore the move enters him, perhaps are many is for prepares the emergency requirement, hits chaotic time the quite in the Chinese men's basketball team goes on stage the stable morale of troops. Young fellow Zhang Yunsong displays splendidly in this season league tournament, not only the Beijing team's attack and defense will organize dramatically, moreover he also will have the first-class ԶͶ time, the striking power is not vulgar; But the Hu snowy peak once has obtained "the best new person" in the league tournament the title, and also once has been selected the national sports team, he before this once the long time received the wounded and sick puzzle, this season only then gradually changed for the better, revealed in the league tournament "snatches breaks the king" the true colors. It can be said, Zhang Yunsong and the Hu snowy peak all has the characteristic the organization fullback, dives the nature also quite well, but because is young, two people compare at the experience are short of, entrusts with an important task in the big game, obviously also is too early, therefore two person of being selected, also are perhaps for the long term consideration, stemming from raises new person's angle.

In comparison, Shanghai East team's Liu Wei is at present synthesizes the quality high, moreover he and Yao Ming has been hitting many years ball together, two person of coordinate suitable tacit understandings, collaborate in the national sports team also are natural. This season East team result is not good, even almost degrades, but the Liu Wei performance is more and more mature. Actually at present Liu bright already in gentleman's strong competition occupied with Fan Bin Jiguo in has been initiative, he already becomes the present home best organization fullbacks. Liu Weibi fan Bin is young, does not have the wounded and sick puzzle; Compares Zhang Yunsong and the Hu snowy peak comes, his experience extremely rich, moreover takes the fullback, his striking power extremely is also strong. Along with Yao Ming in NBA performance more and more good, he more and more is also big in the Chinese men's basketball team's function, how fully displays his might, should also be outside two comparatively must emphatically consider. Liu Wei and Yao Ming grows up together, before two people on frequently perform the excellent coordination in the league tournament, therefore at the Olympic Games, he has the ball passes to in the Yao bright hand ability.

National sports team 18 National People's Congress name list

Li Ke, Li Nan, Chen Ke, sturdy pine tree, Fan Bin (81); Ī¿Ë (Shen); Yi Jianlian, Du Feng, Zhu Fangyu (Guangdong); Buttle, Jiao Jian, Zhang Yunsong (Beijing); The king is abundant (Jilin); Yao Ming, Liu are bright (Shanghai); Tang due east, Hu Xuefeng (Jiangsu); Xue Yuyang (Xinjiang).

4. yipengzhao

yipengzhao Contributing Member

can you give me a link to the story, the above one doesn't seem to work.

it would be interesting to read. very funny at the end when the chinese names are translated literally, like Liu are Bright... hahaha.

5. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

You're kidding, right? I think he'll build around Mo Ke and is just not wanting to hurt Yao's feelings.