1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It Doesn't Matter

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by slcrocket, Jun 7, 2001.

1. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

Alright, everybody's totally stoked about the Sixers' win in game one. And, to give credit where credit is due...they beat the Lakers. Good job. Great. Wonderful.

But let's look at this rationally. This is strangely reminiscent of the Houston season on this BBS. For instance, the Rockets lose by 4 to the Clippers, we must be the worst team in the league. However, we beat the Sixers, BOOM--we're NBA Champs, give us the trophy.

The Sixers won Game One. They have to beat LA 3 more times. Although it was a recent loss (just about an hour ago [​IMG]), the Lakers have only lost ONCE since April 1. This is still a HELL of a team, and a superior one at that.

I think this helps LA to a certain extent. No more worrying about whether or not they will go undefeated through the playoffs. The only thing that matters now is beating the Sixers and winning the championship. I think you will see a more focused, poised team in the next few games.

I don't care how much heart the Sixers have. The Lakers are the better team.

Flame me. [​IMG]

------------------
    Jazzkiller

2. NYKRule

NYKRule Member

Read the "DAMN!!!" post.

------------------

3. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

No flaming.

I use my fire for my crack!

I still believe!!!

But McKey breaking his ankle kinda sours the night a little. [​IMG]

------------------
    Sleepless in the Bronx

4. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

My bad. It was posted while I posted this.

------------------
    Jazzkiller

5. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

YOU RATIONAL b*stard...there is not place for this here.

Now go away, or I will taunt you a second time.

[​IMG]

------------------
    My doctor says I am bipolar. I am going to get a second opinion. I have never had intimate desires for polar bears.