1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[WISHES] Do you want a pony?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SwoLy-D, Apr 10, 2014.

?

Do you want a pony?

1. Yes. YES, I want a pony.

6 vote(s)
    17.6%
  2. No. I do not want a pony.

23 vote(s)
    67.6%
  3. Yes... no... ye--no--wait, I'm confused by this question you call 'simple'! (my name is LonghornFan)

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. Hey!!! I ordered a cheeseburger!

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

obligatory.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/X0dnQ86CDsw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

she hasn't aged as well as one would have liked.

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Of course, nothing is easy... were everything... we wouldn't be here! The answer is simple, though.

You're giving me obligations, financial situations, time restraints, etc., etc. But the fact of the matter is that if you were rich... you would HAVE a pony, man... DON'T LIE. ;) You're the one denying it. Admit it.

Now, if I asked "Do you want an octopus?" I know lots of people would want one because it moves around, it does things. So does a pony. If I asked "Do you want a sheet of paper?"... that's... not... fun... you see? :cool:

I am 38, sir. I don't think age matters in this situation. I believe age is only a measurement of your time alive, not experience, not maturity (or immaturity, in this case ;) ).

3. srrm

srrm Contributing Member

I do not want one. I don't see the appeal, at all.

Why do you want one?

4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

If I were rich, I would not have a pony. Being rich makes it easier to fulfill obligations, but it doesn't obviate them. If I were rich I might occassionally rent a pony if I was of a mind to, but I wouldn't want to own it.

Besides which, if I was going to get something of the kind, it'd be a full-sized horse, not some dinky little pony.

5. Buck Turgidson

"If you ever choose to have more than casual relations with an animal, make sure it's a horse. That way if it doesn't work out you know you'll have a ride home."

-- Willie Nelson

6. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

Swol you serious?

:eek:

Whatever makes you happy bro.

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I want a pony... to trample Swoly in his sleep. Yes, I do. :eek::confused::)

8. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

i was given some shetland ponies when i was born. i was small enough to ride them, but i wasn't that into it

9. platypus

platypus Member

10. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I went to two livestock shows on elementary field trips; all I remember were half-filled bags tied to animals' hind ends along with errant piles all over the the Astrohall. I'd think that and watching circus elephants in between acts would scare anyone off of having any moderately sized animal.