1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[video] Its Finals time again. 86 Finals: Game 1

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets2K, Oct 1, 2006.

1. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

okie dokie guys

its video time.

thanks to dream2franchise, I have acquired the 1986 Finals

if you have never got to see early Dream playing with Ralph...these are for you. If you know who Jim Peterson is....you might want them also ;)

Rockets v Celtics Game 1

694M
    xvid codec
    http://www.rocketredrockers.net:6969/torrent.html?info_hash=6e744631950fd186ca99d4be9191753c34793c97

For those of you who dont know how to do this....check this FAQ written by droxford for help or post here if that doesnt help.

you need to learn how to use it if you want to get the videos that we do here during the season.

all the videos for this coming season and the rest of the 86 Finals ones will be posted on the tracker index page...so if you want to keep an eye out there for new videos...the address is http://www.rocketredrockers.net:6969

Edit: also, I have heard a few mentions of the 94 Finals files, they are also still listed on the tracker index page if anyone hasnt got them yet. post here and let me know if you need a seed and Ill fire one up

if you experience any problem using the index page...unable to download the torrent or anything else...let me know here.

#1 Rockets2K, Oct 1, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2006
  2. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

Thank you Rockets2K, you never cease to amaze us w/ your hardwork. I really look forward to your highlight links for this upcoming season (since I'm in LA and get no Rox coverage). Thanks so much! :cool:

3. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

WOW anamzing R2K. I'm really looking forward to seeing a young hakeem play.
    You are the best

and also thanks to dream2franchise.

I just love this site.

4. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

R2K

found the 95 discs that are mpegs

get your peeps to let my peeps know

Smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeg

5. thegame_2234

thegame_2234 Contributing Member

6. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

dude i want i want send them to me I will encode those suckers up, i just dont know how to make a torrent out of it.

as for the guy in LA i will be getting league pass you should come by to watch a few games I live in west LA. I am thinking of having a little viewing party for the home opener against dallas.

There willl be one dallas fan there to rag on when we beat them :)

7. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

O Rly? Wouldn't mind getting in on some of that. Congrats on the new pad.

8. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

I might be able to turn these into Ipod friendly format if enough people are interested.

9. Rocketeer

Rocketeer Contributing Member

Wow, thanks R2K!

10. The_Yoyo

sure i have your number still if you still have mine give me a call i got a nice 61inch hdtv to watch it on to make tinman jealous. as the nov 4 approaches i will make more details available about the viewing "party" the nov 2 season opener since its on a weekday it will be harder to get people to come over

11. today

today Contributing Member

SWEET!!! Thanks so much, what a great way to start the season off =)

12. aamir

aamir Member

You guys are awesome!

13. jaredg777

jaredg777 Contributing Member

If someone wouldn't mind seeding the 86 Rox v. Celtics game, I'd really appreciate it... :)

14. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Im showing 15 seeds at this time.

just leave it running....if you arent recieving any data...check drox's FAQ for info on how to check your ports.

Smeg....Ill get you a list of the corrupted files...no need to send ones I do already have.

YoYo....meet me on AIM or in IRC later tonight...xvid codec changes have messed up a couple of my settings...and I need to check them versus that original encode doc I cant find anymore.

15. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I'm watching and seeding. Thanks R2K.

16. The_Yoyo

sure but right now i am on a tail-end of a business trip in oregon heading back tonight I be back at my place at 1230am or so late tonight. Probably be tomorrow, you can email me if you want. I think i sent you an email recently you should have it if not you just hit me up
    shrirambhat@gmail.com

17. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

OK, I've never done this before and am obviously a noob. How do you watch these things? I spent the weekend setting up a new XPS with a DVD writer. Can I get these games and put them on a DVD and then watch them on my big TV?

18. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

its possible...two ways

first way depends on if your DVD player is Divx-compatible

second way is to convert the xvid files to dvd format....some dvd burning software will take your input and do the conversion for you.

I havent done either one, so I couldnt say right offhand....Id need to know if your dvd player handles Divx(alot of newer ones do), adn what burning software you are using.

for watching on computer...its easy...read the FAQ I linked in the first post..and make sure you have the xvid codec installed...it should then play on whatever software you use to watch videos(WMP, VLC Player, BS Player, etc)

19. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Tracker has been updated with Game 2 this morning.

also, would anyone that still has the 94 Finals games loaded, open up a seed? Im showing someone in austin tryin to get the first 6 games...and could really use a few seeders.

20. dischead

dischead Member

I'm not sure if you encode the regular season games, but they dont play on my divx/xvid DVD player, where most other avi files do. I think it has something to do with Max consecutive B-VOPs from memory.