1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Your highlight of 07/08

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by garthomps, Apr 1, 2008.

?

When it is all said and done, what do you foresee as being the highlite of the season

1. 22 game streak

49.1%
  2. Seeing the Dream back on the floor

27.3%
  3. Getting past the first round

18.2%
  4. other (please explain)

5.5%
  1. garthomps

garthomps Contributing Member

What would be your highlight/most memorable moment when looking back on the 07/08 season?

• 22 game streak
    • Seeing the Dream back on the floor
    • Getting past the first round
    • other (please explain)

#1 garthomps, Apr 1, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  2. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

The 22-win streak was great, but this 30-win one we're about to get ( including the playoffs ) will be even better. I'm eager for the start of that 30-win streak.

3. LFE171

LFE171 Member

i sure can't wait to see 34 back on the floor.

4. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

I'm the "other" vote; mine would be ACTUALLY seeing Dream back on the floor, if it ever happens. I don't think he'd go for it though (and before y'all whine, it's 5pm. Everyone's figured it out by now).

22 wins is incredible. But seeing Hakeem Olajuwon end his career in a ROCKETS uniform would right one of the wrongs of the past. I didn't watch basketball for almost 4 years after that happened. I missed the entire Steve Francis/Cuttino Mobley era because it just didn't matter anymore.

Even if he's only on the floor for 60 seconds, seeing him end his career as a HOUSTON ROCKET would be the greatest for me.

But when all is said and done? It'll have been the 22 wins. Hakeem's not coming back.