1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDS] Rockets vs Jazz 01/27/08 and Warriors 01/29/08

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets2K, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

vs Jazz 01/27/08

Rox vs Jazz clip vid

Rox vs Jazz full game

============================================================
    vs Warriors 01/29/08

Rox vs Warriors clip vid

Rox vs Warriors Pre and Postgame shows

Rox vs Warriors full game

NOTE: The Jazz one *should* have seeds, these have been on the tracker for a few days now....anyone that has already downloaded those, please make sure your seeds are open.

REMINDERS:

1) As most of you know, the videos are encoded with the xvid codec and are being made available using the bittorrent p2p protocol, so if you arent sure what that means, check this FAQ written by droxford or google for help and then post here if you still have trouble after that.

Dont forget the need to seed...seeding is so important to bittorrent working right.

2) if you download via a yousendit link....you really need to re-upload to yousendit and post the link here...it is most uncool to leech that and not return the favor...those links are only good for 25 downloads apiece.

3) if you are trying to play it on Windows Media Player, Quicktime, or RealPlayer and it still wont play after you install the xvid codec ..I would recommend using:

Media Player Classic
    BS player(scroll down to get free BS Player)
    VLC Player

4) the Need To Feed the Tipjar (See my sig) is a ever-present need...if this server doesnt receive support, you never know when one day it might go away...and then where would you be? Clutch cant do everything for us...lets give the man a hand.

Go Rockets
    :D
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. akiracy

akiracy Member

3. Jelle

Jelle Rookie

Thanks a lot

4. fuzzy88

fuzzy88 Member

I thank you after every game, R2K.
    You are THE MOST dedicated fan I know. Keep up your great work!!

============================================================
    vs Warriors 01/29/08

Rox vs Warriors clip vid

Rox vs Warriors Pre and Postgame shows

Rox vs Warriors full game

NOTE: The Jazz one *should* have seeds, these have been on the tracker for a few days now....anyone that has already downloaded those, please make sure your seeds are open.

REMINDERS:

1) As most of you know, the videos are encoded with the xvid codec and are being made available using the bittorrent p2p protocol, so if you arent sure what that means, check this FAQ written by droxford or google for help and then post here if you still have trouble after that.

Dont forget the need to seed...seeding is so important to bittorrent working right.

2) if you download via a yousendit link....you really need to re-upload to yousendit and post the link here...it is most uncool to leech that and not return the favor...those links are only good for 25 downloads apiece.

3) if you are trying to play it on Windows Media Player, Quicktime, or RealPlayer and it still wont play after you install the xvid codec ..I would recommend using:

Media Player Classic
    BS player(scroll down to get free BS Player)
    VLC Player

4) the Need To Feed the Tipjar (See my sig) is a ever-present need...if this server doesnt receive support, you never know when one day it might go away...and then where would you be? Clutch cant do everything for us...lets give the man a hand.

Go Rockets
    :D
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][/QUOTE]

5. AzNaNsZ

AzNaNsZ Member

thank u mann i'm so excited bout the GS game cause i misses it

6. sunsnow

sunsnow Member

Thank you so much.
    I checked this website several times a day to look for your videos.

7. Blue Brick

Blue Brick Member

THANX SOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE HARD WORK! :D

8. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

R2K,

What software do you use to compile/edit your videos? I have a friend who's obsessed with Steve Novak... I'd love to make a mini Novak-only highlight reel for him, if possible.

I have Adobe Premier Pro 2.0... could I use that, just with a particular plugin or codec? Is there a form of the XviD codec I have to get especially for editing?

9. dewster

dewster Member

hey thanks a bunch. im a rox fan from toronto so i rarely get to see the rox in action but thanks to u my life is almost complete. :D

10. Matchman

Matchman Contributing Member

Hey Thanks R2K

11. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

CCR made a novak highlight mix last year its was sweet.

I should start the CF Steve Novak Fan club man. I am all about Novak!

12. Drexlerfan22

Here we go... Novak highlights:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSUOsY2kr6Q&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSUOsY2kr6Q&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

13. ktvoss

ktvoss Contributing Member

Yeah before the season started some people were like cut him and I was like NO he is the only white guy on the team and the only pure shooter lol

14. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

editing is editing, many different tools work fine, what works for me isnt necessarily the best way.

I use a Womble editor, and after a few steps to prepare the audio, then it gets encoded using VirtualDubMod.

nothing spectacular.

most people that do mixes seem to like the Windows editing software, whatever works for em, I didnt like the way it worked myself...and I prefer not using wmv.

Best advice I can give is to get the best quality source you can, if it looks like crap before encoding, you arent gonna like it much afterwards.

15. Drexlerfan22

I ended up playing around with Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 and Windows Movie Maker, and found that output was better using Windows Movie Maker, surprisingly.

The crappy thing is that the filesize ended up being 34.4mb for a 1.5 min clip. How do you go about encoding in XviD? I'm pretty new to this video editing thing.

16. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Anyone have the game downloaded already, i'm not getting any peers.

17. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew