1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I guess it is OPEN SEASON to kill black men in America...no one seems to care.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Mr.Scarface, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

from the guy who has $50. OMG lol.

2. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

#BlueLivesMatter

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>BREAKING: Two police officers shot "execution style" in Bed-Stuy. Gunman killed <a href="http://t.co/4DuYDVzsZH" title="http://nyp.st/13nADxA">nyp.st/13nADxA</a> <a href="http://t.co/cfkZH2ZUOP" title="http://twitter.com/nypost/status/546412354649722880/photo/1">pic.twitter.com/cfkZH2ZUOP</a></p>&mdash; New York Post (@nypost) <a href="https://twitter.com/nypost/status/546412354649722880" data-datetime="2014-12-20T21:10:31+00:00">December 20, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/dj4ARsxrZh8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Unjustified killings. The man who killed those two cops should be brought to justice (if still alive)

4. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Nope. He killed himself afterwards.

5. FV Santiago

FV Santiago Member

...and now you see the very tragic damage that the reckless media and uninformed protesters can cause... It became all of the sudden popular to express hatred towards the police, with any support of the police labeled as "disgusting". I understand the emotional reaction to losing a black mans life -- I share it -- but extreme cases of guilt by non-blacks enabled this cultural movement of hating the police to take root. If kept in the black community only, this movement is quickly extinguished. When the white guilt media circuit (Daily Show, CNN, MSNBC, etc) takes up the cause, it gains legitimacy. Today's violent act was in part the result of these misguided efforts.

I will always support the police and always reject sympathy guided towards criminals. Look in a dictionary -- sympathy is found somewhere between the English version of mierda and syphilis. Always react cautiously and do the right thing -- free from emotional bias.

6. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

No, this is just one crazy ass guy using this excuse to kill cops. He just shot his girlfriend in Baltimore before driving to NYC.

7. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Thank you for being you.

Sometimes I challenge my own perspectives and think maybe I just have a different point of view and I can't be objective.

Your posts are a constant reminder that this is not the case and the other side is actually ****ing r****ded.

1 person likes this.
  8. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

wow, amazing how quickly NYC has reverted back to the Dinkins era

can't say the voters weren't warned

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Amid @<a href="https://twitter.com/BilldeBlasio">BilldeBlasio</a>'s presser, NYPD union releases statement: Mayor's "hands are literally dripping with our blood" <a href="http://t.co/zJXq8okiFs" title="http://twitter.com/GormoJourno/status/546464618315792384/photo/1">pic.twitter.com/zJXq8okiFs</a></p>&mdash; PzFeed Top News (@PzFeed) <a href="https://twitter.com/PzFeed/status/546469514909851648" data-datetime="2014-12-21T00:57:39+00:00">December 21, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

9. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Obama, Jester Jackson and Al Sharpton all have blood on their hands after tonight. Instead of two idiots that resisted police commands being dead (brown and garner) we have two brave policeman dead.

10. FV Santiago

FV Santiago Member

Mayor DeBlasio should resign immediately. His misguided leadership on recent issues is threatening the security of New York City.

All of the protesters who advocated violence against police and property should be brought to justice. This was all so predictable and preventable. The media's role in letting this mob justice mentality propagate should be condemned. And those who wielded the racial weapons, shouting down supporters of the police and calling supporters of the police racist... all of those people share some small amount of responsibility for the mindset that led to this crime. Think about it -- why on earth should people allow an unruly mob of society's least educated and least successful dictate social policy? It's nonsensical. Instead, seek out positive, successful role models.

11. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

One person makes a post.

"The other side really is bleep bleep."

12. Buck Turgidson

Does this appear anywhere in the more legitimate portions of the internet (sorry, I have no idea what a pzfeednews is)? It is not on the PBA's website or facebook page.

13. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Advice: people of New York don't GAF what you think FV.

We just want you to confine yourself to the Times Square area next time you visit.

Which you will. Lol.

14. FV Santiago

FV Santiago Member

Ironically, the last time I visited New York City, I went to Times Square -- to visit Skadden Arps' office. You would not make it past the reception desk there.

1 person likes this.
  15. MystikArkitect

No one is to blame here but the media folks who fan the flames. Can't quantify this of course. Haven't seen a crazy group riled up this bad since Palin's 08 pseudo lynch mobs.

16. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

While on one hand I'm impressed with your ability to Google "law firms times square"....

... loading dock doesn't count honeybuns.

Muaah baby.

17. The Law

The Law Member

One crazy ass guy commuted the crime. However, many celebrated it.

1 person likes this.
  18. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

You sure as hell don't speak for the people of ny. These two cops lives mattered.

19. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

Look at Treyvon Martin and Michael Brown. If those thughs acted in a civilized manner then they wouldn't get shot. Simple as that. But i supposed stand up individuals like those demand respect from police/security. Literally.

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

What absolute bull****. Now you've managed to piss me off. You must be proud. Damn, I'm sorry I bothered to make a post defending your thread title in the other thread. You weren't worth the effort.