1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What do Texans need to do...

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Wattafan, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

I tend to agree - you have an elite player, so get him help.
    Still, whoever is the signal caller at Texans next season, he will benefit by having as much help as possible too - an extra weapon to throw to across the middle and another weapon to hand the ball off to.

2. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Jameis is too much of a wild card as far as maturity. However, unlike Manziel, he does put in the effort in the film room and at least knows the playbook. But I get a bad feeling about him in the pros. The kid who'd be an ideal fit in this offense is Cardale Jones but he's a sophomore. At 6' 5" & 251 lbs. he is the prototype of what BoB is looking for in a QB. Even though his size was not ideal for BoB's offense, I continue to believe that Bridgewater would have proven to be a great fit here with his grasp of the game and work ethic. I have this nagging feeling that BoB is looking for the next Brady and that could take too long to come about. Oh well, another season of "Who's Your Quarterback?" in store for the Texans.

3. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Here we go again.
    This is so similar to Tom Savages case pre draft it isn't funny.
    Savage also has proto-typical size but that will give us two projects.
    I guess we can go ahead and take him but just how many QB's do we need on the roster?