1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Orphan Black Season 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DFWRocket, Nov 25, 2013.

1. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

Trailer for season 2 is now out - doesn't really give anything away..more of a teaser than a trailer. The season premier has just been announced as April 19, 2014 on BBC America.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mKD6yMy6CBQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Synopsis of Season 2:

Season 2 hits the ground running with Sarah in a desperate race to find her missing daughter Kira (Skyler Wexler, Alphas). Her scorched earth tactics spark a war with pro-clone, Rachel (Maslany), dividing and imperiling all the clones. As Sarah discovers more about her past, mysterious newcomers appear, but can they be trusted

Comic-Con panel highlights

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kqRdTy61f_Q?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

source: http://www.hypable.com/2013/11/23/orphan-black-season-2-air-date-announced/

2. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Damn, It's here already? I still have to finish the first season.

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

First season was damn good. Hope this show gets a bigger audience, because it deserves it. Really excited for this.

4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I saw this series mentioned in a random internet article and then found it on Amazon Prime video and binge-watched all of season one this weekend. I'm hooked.

If you haven't watched it, give it a try. It won't be everyone's cup of tea but I found it entertaining despite the lack of "name" stars. The main character does a great job depicting multiple characters.

Season 2 premieres April 19. Get caught up and watch.

5. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

For those that have never seen it - this gives you an idea of what the show is about (trailer for the first season)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/do_BCA-vR9E?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. Rashmon

Bump.

If you haven't seen it, you're missing a good under the radar show.

Second season starts Saturday, but they are running marathon first season starting Thursday on BBC America.

7. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I'm so excited. I actually prefer this show to Game of Thrones (*ducks for cover*), and I'm really looking forward to it coming back. I look forward to watching this after the Rockets win Game 1.

8. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Looking forward to it, think it's a really solid sci-fi show with a nicely established mythos hopefully they won't be a flash in the pan.

9. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I dunno about that, but it is one hell of a show. Hopefully it doesn't suffer from second season syndrome.

People certainly should give it a look.

10. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Just about to watch the last episode of season one. Will have to wait foe season two to release on amazon prime since I don't have BBC America

11. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

kinda bummed that they killed off not one but two of my favorite clones
    'seestra' and 'wock n woll'

12. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

13. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Can't wait to watch this after OKC-Memphis tonight. Been waiting for this show to start back up for a while now.

14. weakfromtoday

weakfromtoday Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Really enjoyed season one. Hopefully this season will be the same quality, as they have already explained much of the "conspiracy".

15. Rashmon

Episode 1 hit the ground running and did not let up. Solid opening to a really good show.

16. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Yep, they appear to have comfortably set themselves up for this season. Proclone people vs the anti-clone people, with the proclones appearing to be the lesser of 2 evils at the moment. Still a lot of web to unweave, which I was a little worried about coming into the season.

Not gonna lie, the community theater scene made me laugh.

17. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Awesome first episode to the season. Tatiana Maslany is truly amazing.

18. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

19. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I figured Kira being kidnapped would go on for most of the season, not here. This show doesn't dwell, it moves forward at a breakneck pace.

Mrs. S is a badass, and how about the use of a freaking captive bolt pistol to put somebody down.

20. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Best episode of the season last night, in my opinion, and the bathroom scene at the end was maybe the best scene of the entire show. Tatiana Maslany KILLED IT.